become an editor
the entire directory
only in CAD_and_CAM/Education
CAD and CAM
Open Directory - Computers: CAD and CAM: Education
PTC Pro Engineer
This category in other languages:
- A postgraduate teaching and research unit at University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland, focusing on design methods and computer support of the design process for engineering applications.
K Street Publishing
- Provides CD-ROM, online, and video training material for Microstation, AutoCAD and 3D Studio.
Kishwaukee College: CAD Technology Program
- Educational training in architectural and mechanical CAD with AutoCAD, Microstation and Solidworks.
SpaceCAD-Entry level CAD curriculum
- Entry level CAD curriculum incorporating authentic NASA technical drawings, includes step-by-step tutorials, project slide shows, interactive quizzes, design challenges, and space history.
- Provides subscription based delivery of training materials in the form of streaming audio/video. Currently providing online training for Mastercam and SolidWorks.
Tech Ed Concepts, Inc.
- Supplies 3d technology for educators and students, and offers educational programs for students and instructors, as well as instruction material.
- Offers State of California funded courses in AutoCAD, Architectural and Mechanical Desktop, MicroStation, GIS, and InRoads.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 8, 2012 9:45:04 AM EDT -