become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applications/Productivity_Utilities
CAD and CAM
Open Directory - Computers: CAD and CAM: AutoCAD: Applications: Productivity Utilities
- A Windows tray application that allows to define macros for AutoCAD keyboard input.
- Provides software to convert PDF, TIFF, JPEG and other formats into AutoCAD-ready DWG/DXF files. With OCR capability.
Bubble for AutoCAD
- A free information assistant for AutoCAD that displays object properties in the drawing through tooltip popups.
- A few free AutoCAD utilities for download, with instructions and a support forum.
- A text editor which allows to create, edit and spell check text, attributes, notes and text tables in AutoCAD drawings.
- Office2CAD to import MicroSoft Excel and Word files into AutoCAD and MicroStation, AutoBlock to link block attributes to an Excel sheet, and Image2CAD to convert raster data to DXF.
- A computational geometry, terrain modeling and surface reconstruction add-on for AutoCAD. With STL import and export.
- Developers of productivity add-ons covering most aspects of working with AutoCAD.
Engineered Design Solutions
- Provides CadTempo, a time keeping and tracking solution for AutoCAD and DwgGrid to create drawing file catalogs.
- Collects field information from recreational-grade GPS units and plots it in AutoCAD.
HowFar Lisp Program
- Free AutoLISP routine that measures and displays distances in various units.
- A group of tools to exchange the values of Area/Length property or coordinates for various AutoCAD entities with an Excel sheet.
Krupa CADD Solutions
- A collection of productivity tools for AutoCAD Architectural and MEP.
- Shareware AutoCAD Utilities to Change, Plot, and Purge multiple drawings, or to create custom leaders.
- Shareware and freeware for AutoCAD. Also provides consulting, customization and support services.
- Menu utilities and interface enhancements for recent AutoCAD versions.
- Modelling, layout and presentation tools for AutoCAD.
- Commercial CAD-CAM add-ons for AutoCAD including triangulations, intersections and developments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2013 at 15:35:11 UTC -