become an editor
the entire directory
only in Artificial_Life/Software
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Life: Software
Science: Biology: Evolution: Software
Applets for Neural Network and Artificial Life
- A list of programs using alife type techniques (English/Japanese).
Artificial Life by Jpr
- Introduction to artificial life. Each chapter is illustrated by a program or an applet. Chapters are available in PDF.
Artificial Life on the Web
- A web-oriented artificial-life site: Alife, genetic-algorithm and cellular-automata experiments written in cross-platform web languages (Java, tcl/tk), with free source code.
The Breve Simulation Environment
- MacOSX software for simulation of artificial life and decentralized systems.
- BugBots is a game, sort of. Really it's a project in Artificial Intelligence, and Object Oriented Design with heavy abstraction.
Chaco the Chaos Collection
- A collection of small tools for Chaos Modelling, based on ideas of Life game, Tierra and others.
- A free artificial life program running under Windows. Similar to C-Robots with a biological bent, where the robots mutate and evolve over time.
Electric Sheep Screen-saver
- Electric Sheep realizes the collective dream of sleeping computers from all over the internet. Free; Linux, MacOS X.
- Two flocks of birds migrating to different locations flock together before splitting apart.
- An aquarium simulation written in Java. The program uses neural networks for all of the fish being simulated, and the fish are artificially evolved from random starting information.
Kasprzyk's ALife Page
- Artificial Life for the Macintosh.
- Exploration of fitness landscapes.
- Physis is a software platform for testing the evolvability of different assembly-like programming languages.
- A sourceforge project for an environment for creating and running agent-based models. Tcl/Tk scriptable, cross-platform (Windows and Linux/Unix).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:56:07 PM EST -