become an editor
the entire directory
only in Particle_Swarm/People
Computers: Artificial Life: People
- Assistant professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. Includes description of his research areas.
Eberhart, Russell C.
- One of the founders of particle swarm optimization. IEEE fellow
Engelbrecht, Andries P.
- Computational Intelligence Research Group, University of Pretoria. Research is done in theoretical aspects of PSO and developing new improved PSO models.
- His research interests include application of intelligent systems to power systems and power systems analysis. Some of his papers can be downloaded from the website.
- Research focus is biomedical data analysis and computational intelligence, especially particle swarm optimization.
- Personal information, publications, game theory, particle swarm, stochastic optimization, evolutionary algorithms
- Swarm intelligence, Ant colony algorithms, Particle Swarm, Differential Evolution, Multi-agent simulation
Mohan, Chilukuri K.
- Professor at Syracuse University, research interests include evolutionary algorithms and artificial neural networks.
- Ph.D., Department of Mathematics, University of Patras, Greece: Computational and Swarm Intelligence with Applications.
Suganthan, P. N.
- His research interests include particle swarm, evolutionary computation, pattern recognition, bioinformatics and neural networks.
- Particle swarm optimization (PSO), differential evolution (DE) and hybrid algorithms, for optimization problems.
Usenet comp.ai.genetic -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 16, 2013 at 7:45:10 UTC -