become an editor
the entire directory
only in Artificial_Life/Lindenmayer_Systems
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Life: Lindenmayer Systems
Science: Math: Chaos and Fractals
- The definitive resource for L-Systems, this University of Calgary site is maintained by Lindenmayers collaborators. It contains many articles, and a full-length copy of 'The Algorithmic Beauty of Plants'.
- A collection of papers related to using Mathematica to generate L-Systems.
Fractal Geometry: L-Systems
- Introduction to L-systems by Michael Frame at Yale University. Includes background information.
- Generative art tools that create complex 2D and 3D objects breeding LSystems, Cellular Automata, and Shape Grammars. Freeware by Umberto Roncoroni.
An Introduction to Lindenmayer Systems
- A basic introduction to L-Systems with some colorful examples.
- A guide to the theory behind L-Systems.
- A Windows-based L-System program.
Laurens Lapre's Lparser
- Windows software and some information on LSystems and related ideas.
- A graphics tool for Lindenmayer systems in C and Java.
- Subject entry from Wolfram MathWorld. Includes references and downloadable Mathematica notebook.
Lindenmayer Systems in Architecture
- Architectural applications of L-systems. Includes background and methods.
- A simple implementation of Lindenmayer systems written in Python.
Recursive Productions and Grammars
- A guide to the rules of strict grammars including L-Systems.
- A well rounded introduction to L-Systems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, December 5, 2013 7:35:10 AM EST -