become an editor
the entire directory
only in Artificial_Life/Lindenmayer_Systems
Science: Math: Chaos and Fractals
- The definitive resource for L-Systems, this University of Calgary site is maintained by Lindenmayers collaborators. It contains many articles, and a full-length copy of 'The Algorithmic Beauty of Plants'.
- A collection of papers related to using Mathematica to generate L-Systems.
Fractal Geometry: L-Systems
- Introduction to L-systems by Michael Frame at Yale University. Includes background information.
- Generative art tools that create complex 2D and 3D objects breeding LSystems, Cellular Automata, and Shape Grammars. Freeware by Umberto Roncoroni.
An Introduction to Lindenmayer Systems
- An introduction by Gabriela Ochoa, currently at the University of Stirling.
- A guide to the theory behind L-Systems.
- A Windows-based L-System program.
- A mathematical introduction to how L-Systems work.
Laurens Lapre's Lparser
- Windows software and some information on LSystems and related ideas.
- A graphics tool for Lindenmayer systems in C and Java.
- Subject entry from Wolfram MathWorld. Includes references and downloadable Mathematica notebook.
Lindenmayer Systems in Architecture
- Architectural applications of L-systems. Includes background and methods.
- A simple implementation of Lindenmayer systems written in Python.
Recursive Productions and Grammars
- A guide to the rules of strict grammars including L-Systems.
- A well rounded introduction to L-Systems.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 1:34:30 UTC -