become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cellular_Automata/Conway's_Game_of_Life
Conway's Game of Life
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Life: Cellular Automata: Conway's Game of Life
3D Game of Life
- An animated 3D generalization of John Conway's Game of Life written in Java, with examples.
Achim Flammenkamp's Game of Life Page
- Collection of resources on Conway's Game of Life.
Color Game Of Life Visual Exhibition
- Explore Conway's Game Of Life in color on the WWW, by George Maydwell.
Conway's Game of Life Java applet by Alan Hensel
- A very fast Java applet that displays a collection of the greatest patterns ever created in Conway's Game of Life.
Conway's Game of Life: An Illustrated Guide
- A graphical pattern database and glossary by Michael Hogg.
David Ingalls Bell's Homepage
- Articles on Conway's Game of Life and related Cellular Automata, free Unix software, archives of Life and other CA patterns.
Dean Hickerson's Game of Life page
- A collection of Life patterns designed by the author.
Eric's Treasure Trove of Life
- Eric W. Weisstein's home page about Conway's Game of Life and related CA. Tutorial, information, patterns, links, references.
Game of Life Information
- Object catalogs and a blog describing new developments in the Game of Life.
Game of Life: Patterns, Programs, and Links
- Information on Conway's Game of Life, including a library of patterns with descriptions, articles on special topics, software, and links. By Paul Callahan.
Games of Life in Colour
- Black&White, Rainbow Life, and RGB averaging, by Gunnar Johnsson.
Gliders in Life-like Systems
- An online interactive database of rules with gliders, by D. Eppstein.
- A cross-platform freeware application for exploring Conway's Life and other cellular automata.
Jason's Conway's Game of Life Page
- Patterns and resources for Conway's Game of Life and related Cellular Automata by Jason Summers.
Java Applet: Game of Life
- By David Laurent. Options for colours or black and white, many shapes
John Conway's Game of LIfe
- A simple Java implementation of Conway's classic game of life. Use stock starting points or draw your own.
John Conway's Game of Life
- Java applet (with source) by Edwin Martin.
- A freeware Game of Life simulator for 32-bit Windows with support for a 1 million x 1 million universe. By Johan Bontes.
LifeLab for Macs
- Andrew Trevorrow's Macintosh application for exploring John Conway's Game of Life and other 2D cellular automata.
- A wiki for patterns and general information about Conway's Game of Life and other cellular automata.
- A flash implementation of Conway's game of life by Joseph Huang.
Stephen Silver's Life Page
- Home Page of Life Lexicon. Life patterns, links.
- An artificial life implementation using GNOME as its front end. Like "Conway's Game of Life' but with a totally different ruleset.
Conway's Game of Life
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 1, 2011 7:41:45 AM EDT -