become an editor
the entire directory
only in Artificial_Life/Artificial_Worlds
- Agents evolve to stay on the screen.
- An imaginary gene pool, a primordial puddle of genetic surprises. Free download; Windows.
- A networked, self-generating artificial ecosystem by John McCormack. A CD-ROM version for Macintosh and Windows is available for on-line purchase.
Hardware Artificial Life (HAL)
- Lotus Artificial Life's Java cellular automata substrate capable of supporting evolving, self-reproducing organisms which are capable of universal computation.
Individual-Based Fish Modeling At Humboldt State University
- Modeling software, theory, and applications. Instream flow model for trout. Salmon out-migration survival simulator.
NecroBones Artificial Life Experiments
- Features three Java artificial life experiments.
- Highlights the Pandamat artificial intelligence system.
Quantum Flux: The Virtual Intelligence Matrix
- A model of human brain function designed by a neuroscientist at UCSD. The VIM is used to drive 3D characters who live in virtual worlds and can express emotion and creativity.
The Virtual FishTank
- Designed for people of all ages, the FishTank offers firsthand experiences in creating artificial life forms and reveals how simple behavioral rules can produce complex and surprising results.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2014 at 20:08:30 UTC -