become an editor
the entire directory
only in Artificial_Life/Art
Arts: Digital: Evolutive
Science: Math: Chaos and Fractals
Bomb: A visual-musical instrument
- Alife that responds to a music or a keyboard.
Emergent Systems: Kenneth E. Rinaldo
- A site of artificial life electronic sculpture that looks to the confluence of the biological and technological.
The GenBebop Project
- A project using genetic programming to produce interactive jazz programs.
- A genetic art project to evolve graphics. New forms can be found using genetic algorithms. There is no fitness function included: the user decides which images are interesting.
- A retrospective gallery with links and interviews.
Organic, Genetic, and Evolutionary Art
- A introduction to those using alife for art.
- An image breeding program using artificial selection to evolve images similar to Karl Sims.
- Examples of real-time 3D interactive installations: Biotica, an immersive experience of A-Life; Neural Net Starfish, gesturally responsive work in the Mind Zone of the Millennium Dome.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2013 at 7:05:06 UTC -