become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vision/Research_Labs
Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Academic
Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Research
Active Vision Lab, University of Oxford
- Currently(2004) working in Whole body motion, hand tracking, wearable robot, Simultaneous Localisation And Mapping (SLAM) with a single camera.
Automatic Gait Recognition at Southampton
- Describe new approaches to recognising people by the way they walk. This is a new biometric, with particular application advantages (availability at distance, and non contact). Early results show that by computer vision we can indeed recognise people by their gait.
Computer Vision at Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Contains links to faculty members' pages, students pages and a number of demos.
Face Expression Recognition Project at UPM
- Computer Vision-based face expression recognition research project. We are doing robust face tracking, background maintenance, colour constancy based tracking, face expression recognition, or camera calibration.
IBM Exploratory Computer Vision Group
- IBM's Computer Vision Group - Research areas include PeopleVision, Biometrics and controlling computers by observing the user
UMASS Computer Vision Laboratory
- Researching and investigating scientific principles underlying the construction of integrated vision systems.
University of Southampton - Image, Speech and Intelligent Systems Research Group
- Overview of image processing and computer vision research, and details about their projects.
Vision Technology - Microsoft Research Group
- Links to researchers working at Microsoft vision group and their research projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 22, 2012 at 23:05:03 UTC -