become an editor
the entire directory
only in Artificial_Intelligence/Vision
Computers: Security: Biometrics: Face Recognition
Science: Technology: Electrical Engineering: Image Processing
The Computer Vision Homepage
- Established at Carnegie Mellon University in 1994 to provide a central location for World Wide Web links relating to computer vision research.
Charless C. Fowlkes
- Research papers and software on statistical approaches to perceptual organization in low and mid-level vision. Quantitative analysis of spatial gene expression patterns in biological development.
- Designs, develops, manufactures and markets family of machine vision computer systems which are used to replace human vision in a wide range of manufacturing processes.
Computer Vision Handbook
- Primarily intended for a researcher trying to decipher papers outside his own area of expertise, or a graduate student starting research.
The Condensation Algorithm
- A good descriptive page about the condensation algorithm. Contains downloadable source code, results, publications and links to related work.
CVonline: Compendium of Computer Vision
- Online encyclopedia of computer vision concepts and methods. Complete articles contributed by different authors on various computer vision topics. Also includes links to additional vision resources.
- Concise introduction and demonstration of the Hough Transform, used for finding lines and edges in images, along with pointers to more advanced techniques for partial and curved lines.
Image Labs International
- This machine vision, and imaging systems integrator offers vision hardware sales and software packages.
Linearity Detection by Quadrupole Convolution
- The Quadrupole Convolution technique may be a part of human vision and can improve machine vision. This site provides details about how it works and how it might be used.
Louis-Philippe Morency Homepage
- Face tracking, Stereo vision, Robot navigation.
Michael J. Black
- Opitcal flow, human motion tracking and recognition, robust estimation, and probabilistic inference. Updated publications, source code for motion estimation, and new image sequences.
New Model for Light Interaction with the Retina of the Eye
- Presents a new geometrical model for light interaction with the retina of the eye and its implications to the vision process. Results include a logical explanation for the trichromicity of vision and a seeming verification of Edwin Land's color vision experiments.
USC Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography: Table of Contents
- The largest online vision bibliography of this kind. Papers organized by authors, journal/conference title, paper title and topic. Very useful reference resource.
Usenet comp.ai.vision -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 1, 2015 at 22:15:10 UTC -