become an editor
the entire directory
only in Philosophy/Research_Centers
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Philosophy: Research Centers
Artificial Intelligence Center at the University of Georgia
- Computer modeling of intelligent behavior, including but not limited to modeling the human mind. Topic is viewed as an interdisciplinary field where computer science intersects with philosophy, psychology, linguistics, engineering, and other fields.
Center for Research on Concepts and Cognition at Indiana University
- An interdisciplinary research center headed by Douglas Hofstadter
CMU School of Computer Science
- Education in computer music, data mining, machine learning, vision, and speech with a list of research topics.
Computational Epistemology Lab at University of Waterloo
- A facility for research into cognitive science and related philosophical areas
Computational Intelligence Research Laboratory - University of Oregon
- Research focus on basic questions in artificial intelligence including search, knowledge representation, and reasoning. Emphasis is on planning, constraint satisfaction, and common sense reasoning.
Jozef Stefan Institute, Department of Knowledge Technologies
- Research on knowledge technologies, including data mining, machine learning, decision support, language technologies, and knowledge management, as well as industrial applications and development of the knowledge-based society.
Research in Artificial Intelligence at Edinburgh University
- Undergraduate, Graduate, and Research Programs offered in many areas of AI and multi-disciplinary combinations, from a program which traces its roots back to 1963.
SFB/TR8 - Spatial Cognition
- The interdisciplinary Transregional Collaborative Research Center "Spatial Cognition: Reasoning, Action, Interaction" is concerned with the acquisition, organization, utilization and revision of knowledge about spatial environments, be it real or abstract, human or machine
SRI's Artificial Intelligence Center
- Founded in 1966, the center's objectives are to understand the computational principles underlying intelligence in man and machines and to develop methods for building computer-based systems to solve problems, to communicate with people, and to perceive and interact with the physical world.
University of Michigan AI Lab Home Page
- Active faculty research projects, research achievements, graduate school information and other topic areas.
UPenn Institute for Research in Cognitive Science
- University of Pennsylvania Institute includes topic areas, areas of research, faculty listings and publication links.
Yale University Department of Computer Science
- Includes several listings of topic and research areas, and includes general CS program, undergrad and graduate, information.
Usenet comp.ai.edu -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 3, 2013 at 6:24:04 UTC -