become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neural_Networks/Software
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning: Software
- Neural network software and Excel add-ins for forecasting and data analysis. Supports several algorithms. Trial versions are available.
- Open-source software for simulating spiking neural networks, written in C++.
- Open-source neural network library for C++ (Windows and Linux). Support for MLP, RBF and Hopfield networks. Interfaces with Matlab's Neural Network Toolbox.
Artificial Intelligence Recurrent Asymmetric Networks (NARIA)
- Open project about simulating human-like intelligence with the help of neural networks.
- A back propagation neural network application.
- A standard environment for evaluating the performance of learning methods. Includes a number of datasets and an archive of learning methods.
- Neural network software for Windows with numeric, text and image functions.
- Neural network library implemented in ANSI C. Creates multilayer feedforward networks with support for both fully connected and sparse connected networks. Supports execution in fixed point, for fast execution on systems like the iPAQ.
- A platform for simulating complex neural systems.
- An open source neural network library. Implements feedforward neural network classes in multiple languages including C++ and PHP.
Lightweight Neural Network++
- Free software project. Implements a general feed forward neural network and some training techniques.
- A library of MATLAB functions for simulating neural network algorithms based on the book Neural Networks for Pattern Recognition by Chris Bishop.
- Simulates MLP, RMLP and Cascade-Correlation models with dynamic size adjustment algorithms. Includes various training patterns, error and activation functions.
Neural Network Leaves Recognition
- A neural network based system to recognize leaves written in Java. A Java-Applet is also available.
Neural Network Toolbox for MATLAB
- An environment for neural network research, design, and simulation within MATLAB.
- Java open source neural network framework which can be used to create and train common types of neural networks. Site contains full source code, documentation and project info.
- Showcases a java applet demo of a trained neural network piloting a lunar-lander type spacecraft over landscapes of various complexity.
- Icon-based neural network development software. Supports several types of networks and training algorithms. Trial version is available.
- MS Excel add-ins based on neural networks. Designed for predicting, classification and financial forecasting.
- A set of MATLAB tools for neural network based identification of nonlinear dynamic systems.
Prediction with neural network
- Tutorial that includes Java applet for online experiments with prediction of a function, including training set generation and error observation.
- A free java-based neural network simulation kit.
- Neural network for classification and regression problems. Supports ODBC and Excel.
- A library of state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms. Licensed under the GPL, and designed for Unix and Linux environments.
- Neural network software for technical analysis and stock market trading. Demo is available.
University of Hertfordshire Neural Network Software
- Suite of unsupervised competitive learning software written in Java, with full source code.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2016 at 18:24:08 UTC -