become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neural_Networks/Research_Groups
Artificial Intelligence Research Laboratory - Iowa State University
- Neural Computing, hybrid systems, cognitive modelling, intelligent agents, distributed intelligence.
Austrian Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence
- Theory and methodology of neural networks; medical applications; industrial applications; neural network simulation tools; and connectionism and cognitive modeling.
Center for Neural Engineering - University of Southern California
- Inter-disciplinary research in engineering, neuroscience and medicine.
Centre for Neural Networks - King's College London
- An inter-departmental center at King's College London coordinating research and teaching in neural networks. Part of NEuroNet.
Computation and Neural Systems - Caltech
- Studies computations in neural systems, ranging from biological systems, to theoretical models and VLSI applications.
Department of Cognitive and Neural Systems and Center for Adaptive Systems - Boston University
- Neural and computational principles underlying human and animal behaviour; computational neuroscience, cognitive science and adaptive systems.
Digital Signal Processing Group - University of València - Estudi General
- Digital signal processing and applications to Biomedical Engineering and Industrial Systems.
Gatsby Computational Neuroscience Unit - University College London
- Studies neural computational theories of perception and action, with an emphasis on learning. Directed by Geoffrey Hinton.
IEEE Computational Intelligence Society
- Brings together the community of scientists and engineers in the field of neural networks and connectionist systems. Includes mission statement, activities, publications and contact information.
Image Processing and Neural Networks Lab at the University of Texas at Arlington
- Developing theory, algorithms, and software for neural network regression and classification.
Institut fur Neuroinformatik - Ruhr-Universat Bochum
- Research in systems biophysics, theoretical biology and complex systems.
Kawato Dynamic Brain Project - ATR Japan
- Mechanisms of human cognition and sensory-motor learning.
Laboratory for Artificial Neural Systems at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Primarily concerned with analyzing data in various forms - web logs, hypertext, XML, databases, signals and images
Machine Learning - University of Toronto
- Machine learning, statistical pattern recognition, probabilistic planning, adaptive systems.
Machine Learning and Neural Networks Group. University of Florence, Italy
- Learning about sequential and structured data, bioinformatics, document processing, natural language processing, pattern recognition.
Neural Computing Research Group - Aston University
- The theory and applications of neural networks and related techniques.
Neural Networks Research Centre - Helsinki University of Technology
- Research in artificial neural networks, pattern recognition and signal processing.
NeuroTeam - University of Tübingen
- Neural networks for biomedical applications, sensory analysis, quality control and signal processing.
Seung Lab for Theoretical Neuroscience - MIT
- Mathematical theories of the mind, learning and memory in biological and artificial neural networks.
UC Davis Center for Neuroscience
- Group working on coding strategies of the visual system for object recognition and scene analysis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 5, 2012 at 5:54:04 UTC -