become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neural_Networks/Companies
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Neural Networks: Companies
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Companies
- Provides neural network software for forecasting and data analysis as well as consulting and research services in neural networks and data mining.
- Provider of application development services, software systems, and licensor of the Holographic/Quantum Neural Technology (HNeT).
Applied Analytic Systems
- An operations research and artificial intelligence consulting and software development company specializing in neural networks, statistical modeling, and mathematical optimization.
- Consulting design of neurocomputing hardware, Neuromorphic aVLSI bus infrastructure, support for wet lab research.
- Provider of a number of neural network based products for image and sound recognition/retrieval, trend prediction and data mining.
BioComp Systems Inc.
- A consulting and software development firm specializing in neural network and genetic algorithms.
- Sells software implementations of feedforward and recurrent networks trained with backpropagation and feature maps.
HiTech Analytics, LLC
- Sells financial indicators based on neural networks and consulting services.
- An Excel add-in that enhances forecasts with the power of neural networks.
Lester Ingber Research
- Conducts research in applying neural networks to EEG analysis, trading and combat analysis and provides consulting services in areas of expertise.
- Provides neural network based analysis products and engineering services which help business, government, industry, and universities solve data mining, classification, prediction, and pattern recognition problems.
- Provides NeuroSolutions, a neural networks software based on backpropagation. Also provides additional software to embed NeuroSolutions in Excel and to produce DLLs implementing neural networks created with NeuroSolutions.
Nonlinear Solutions Oy
- Services based on nonlinear modelling, particularly neural networks, including process models and models for material behaviour. Provides tailor-made software, simulators based on nonlinear models, experiment design and industrial courses.
Ward Systems Group, Inc.
- Develops software for prediction, classification and optimization based on neural networks and genetic algorithms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2013 at 6:15:04 UTC -