the entire directory
only in Artificial_Intelligence/Neural_Networks
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Neural Networks
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Belief Networks
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Vision
Computers: Artificial Life
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology
Science: Biology: Neurobiology
Science: Math: Statistics: Bayesian Analysis
Science: Social Sciences: Cognitive Science
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Neuropsychology
Science: Technology: Electronics: Signal Processing
This category in other languages:
Neural Network FAQ
- This FAQ from comp.ai.neural-nets contains the most commonly asked questions about neural networks, including some great introductory material.
Bibliographies on Neural Networks
- Part of the collection of computer science bibliographies.
David E. Rumelhart Prize
- An annual award for contributions to the formal analysis of human cognition.
Evolutionary Design of Neural Architectures
- A repository maintained by the Artificial Intelligence Research Group led by Vasant Honavar in the Department of Computer Science at Iowa State University.
- A website keeping track of developments in Gaussian processes. Has links to online papers and their authors and software.
Maximum Entropy Online Resources
- Workshops, tutorials, papers and software related to maximum entropy.
Neural Network Centers Around the World
- Collection of Neural Network resources sorted by topic.
- A hub for the neuroinformatics community, with information on workshops and courses. Also hosts the comp-neuro mailing list.
Principal Curves Page
- Introduction to principal curves, with summary of and links to publications, demo, and software.
Reinforcement Learning Repository
- A centralized resource for researchers of reinforcement learning. Maintained at University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
Wikipedia: Neural Network
- Free encyclopedia article addressing the historical background, the learning paradigms and the different application areas.
Usenet comp.ai.neural-nets -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:56:11 UTC -