become an editor
the entire directory
only in Natural_Language/Tools
Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Discovery: Text Mining
- Company offering expert services and customized tools for natural language processing. Site features demo download of the "QuickTag and QuickParse" utility for Windows, also online tools.
- Language parsers and taggers for English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Finnish and Swedish. On-line parser demos and limited documentation available.
GATE: General Architecture for Text Engineering
- A computer architecture for a broad range of Natural Language Processing tasks, available under the GNU Public License. Abundant documentation, Java class library, web-based demos.
KPML Access Page
- Graphically based language engineering program, developed for working with large-scale grammars under the Systemic Formal Linguistics framework. Downloadable program images, documentation, resources and source code.
Morphological and Orthographic Tools for English
- UNIX tools for the analysis and synthesis of text, from Sussex's John Carroll. GZIP downloads, descriptions, related publications.
Natural Language Software Registry
- A directory of academic, commercial and proprietary software with specifications and licensing terms. From DFKI Saarbrücken.
- Collaborative organization for open source projects related to natural language processing. Lists ongoing projects and documents proposed standard Java and XML APIs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 30, 2015 at 2:24:04 UTC -