the entire directory
only in Artificial_Intelligence/Natural_Language
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Natural Language
Arts: Writers Resources: Style Guides
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Computational Linguistics
This category in other languages:
Australasian Language Technology Association
- Information about language technology in Australia and New Zealand. Includes mailing lists, general information, and links to research and training in Australasia.
Bibliography of Research in Natural Language Generation
- A part of the Computer Science Bibliography Collection, providing references for papers published through 1994. Searchable, browsable.
CMU AI Repository - NLP area
- Machine readable parts of NLP textbooks, NLP corpora and dictionaries, fonts, and software.
- Create custom natural language processing software.
EAGLES: Expert Advisory Group on Language Engineering Standards
- A European Commission initiative to provide standards for linguistic engineering applications such as corpora, lexicons, mark-up languages and software. Contains current guidelines.
European Language Resources Association (ELRA)
- A nonprofit organization serving the commercial language resource community. Site features quarterly newsletter, official definition of "language resource", and member services.
- Repository of information on grammatical inference, automata induction, and language acquisition.
Language Technologies Institute
- A research program at Carnegie Mellon University, focusing on machine translation and speech processing. Includes news, admissions procedures, staff profiles and current projects.
Language Technology World
- A portal on the range of technologies that deal with human language. News, conferences, projects, organisations, systems, and resources.
- A formalism for the computational parsing of English. Includes parser with downloadable source code, English-to-German translator, documentation, bibliography.
- Develops systems which enable computers to analyse and "understand" text by using proprietary algorithms.
Natural Language FAQs
- Selected FAQ lists from Usenet groups related to natural language processing.
- Corporation developing natural language technology solutions for global business. Includes corporate information, some online demos and catalog of services.
The European Language Resource Distribution Agency (ELDA)
- The practical arm of the ELRA agency, dedicated to solving practical and legal problems in the distribution of language resources. Legal information, catalog of resources for sale, current projects.
- Mobile translation system for the translation of spontaneous speech in face-to-face situations.
Usenet comp.ai.nat-lang -
Usenet comp.ai.nlang-know-rep -
Usenet comp.ai.philosophy -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 16, 2009 4:53:55 AM EDT -