the entire directory
only in Artificial_Intelligence/Natural_Language
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Natural Language
Arts: Writers Resources: Style Guides
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Computational Linguistics
This category in other languages:
Australasian Language Technology Association
- Information about language technology in Australia and New Zealand. Includes mailing lists, general information, and links to research and training in Australasia.
Bibliography of Research in Natural Language Generation
- A part of the Computer Science Bibliography Collection, providing references for papers published through 1994. Searchable, browsable.
- Create custom natural language processing software.
CMU AI Repository - NLP area
- Machine readable parts of NLP textbooks, NLP corpora and dictionaries, fonts, and software.
EAGLES: Expert Advisory Group on Language Engineering Standards
- A European Commission initiative to provide standards for linguistic engineering applications such as corpora, lexicons, mark-up languages and software. Contains current guidelines.
The European Language Resource Distribution Agency (ELDA)
- The practical arm of the ELRA agency, dedicated to solving practical and legal problems in the distribution of language resources. Legal information, catalog of resources for sale, current projects.
European Language Resources Association (ELRA)
- A nonprofit organization serving the commercial language resource community. Site features quarterly newsletter, official definition of "language resource", and member services.
- Repository of information on grammatical inference, automata induction, and language acquisition.
Language Technologies Institute
- A research program at Carnegie Mellon University, focusing on machine translation and speech processing. Includes news, admissions procedures, staff profiles and current projects.
Language Technology World
- A portal on the range of technologies that deal with human language. News, conferences, projects, organisations, systems, and resources.
- A formalism for the computational parsing of English. Includes parser with downloadable source code, English-to-German translator, documentation, bibliography.
- Develops systems which enable computers to analyse and "understand" text by using proprietary algorithms.
Natural Language FAQs
- Selected FAQ lists from Usenet groups related to natural language processing.
- Corporation developing natural language technology solutions for global business. Includes corporate information, some online demos and catalog of services.
- Mobile translation system for the translation of spontaneous speech in face-to-face situations.
Usenet comp.ai.nat-lang -
Usenet comp.ai.nlang-know-rep -
Usenet comp.ai.philosophy -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 10, 2013 at 5:45:03 UTC -