become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Books
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning: Publications: Books
Bioinformatics: The machine learning approach
- by P. Baldi and S. Brunak, MIT Press February 1998.
Introduction to Machine Learning
- By Nils J. Nilsson (downloadable draft)
Machine Learning textbook
- A textbook by Tom Mitchell, McGraw Hill, 1997.
Machine Learning, Neural and Statistical Classification
- This book is based on the EC (ESPRIT) project StatLog which compare and evaluated a range of classification techniques, with an assessment of their merits, disadvantages and range of application. This integrated volume provides a concise introduction to each method, and reviews comparative trials in large-scale commercial and industrial problems. It makes accessible to a wide range of workers the complex issue of classification as approached through machine learning, statistics and neural networks, encouraging a cross-fertilization between these disciplines.
Support Vector Machines, Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic Models
- A textbook that provides an introduction to the field of learning from experimental data and soft computing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:56:11 PM EST -