become an editor
the entire directory
only in Machine_Learning/Datasets
The 20 Newsgroups Data Set
- 20 Newsgroups for text categorization. Widely used dataset.
ArrayExpress - functional genomics data
- ArrayExpress is a database of functional genomics experiments that can be queried and the data downloaded. It includes gene expression data from microarray and high throughput sequencing studies.
Bilkent University Function Approximation Repository
- Datasets used for the experimental analysis of function approximation techniques and for training and demonstration by machine learning and statistics community.
- Datgen, formerly SCDS, is a computer program that generates data to systematically test programs that consume data. These synthetic datasets can be used to validate learning algorithms.
DELVE - Data for Evaluating Learning in Valid Experiments
- Data for Evaluating Learning Valid Experiments: A standardized environment designed to evaluate the performance of methods that learn relationships based primarily on empirical data. Delve makes it possible for users to compare their learning methods with other methods on many datasets.
Face recognition dataset
- A dataset of face images for face recognition algorithms.
- The dataset FlickrLogos-32 contains photos depicting logos and is meant for the evaluation of multi-class logo detection as well as logo retrieval methods on real-world images. It contains images, ground truth, annotations and evaluation scripts.
- Random 10,000 worldwide companies sampled from HitCompanies (all data in this DB extracted and updated automatically from WWW using AI and Machine Learning)
HS3D - Homo Sapiens Splice Sites Dataset
- HS3D (Homo Sapiens Splice Sites Dataset) is a database of Homo Sapiens Exon, Intron and Splice regions extracted from GenBank primate sequences Rel.123. The aim of this data set is to give standardized material to train and to assess the prediction accuracy of computational approaches for gene identification and characterization.
Learning Relational Concepts from Sensor Data of a Mobile Robot
- A set of data sets, where each data set is represented in first order logic. Maintained at the University of Dortmund, Germany.
Machine Learning and Data Mining - Datasets
- Machine Learning and Data Mining - Datasets (USPS digits, faces, links to various datasets prepared for Matlab)
National Space Science Data Center
- Provides access to a wide variety of astrophysics, space physics, solar physics, lunar and planetary data from NASA space flight missions, in addition to selected other data and some models and software.
NIST Special Database 4.
- This NIST database of fingerprint images contains 2000 8- bit gray scale fingerprint image pairs. NIST charges $90+$30 shipping for the data.
Penn Treebank Project
- A corpus of parsed sentences. Used by many researchers for training data-driven parsing algorithms.
The RCSB Protein Data Bank (PDB)
- Archive of experimentally-determined, biological macromolecule 3-D structures from the Brookhaven National Laboratory.
Reuters-21578 Text Categorization Corpus
- A classic benchmark for text categorization algorithms.
RISE: Repository of Information Sources used in information Extraction tasks.
- Repository of online information sources: test domains for information extraction and wrapper generation tools that learn extraction rules (extraction patterns).
Searchable List of Free Public Data Mining Datasets
- Keyword searchable list of 200+ free research-quality public datasets from academia, cloud sources, conferences, books and papers, and many others.
The StatLib Datasets Archive
- A repository of datasets used in statistics and machine learning.
TechTC - Technion Repository of Text Categorization Datasets
- Provides a large number of diverse test collections for use in text categorization research.
Time Series Data Library
- A collection of over 500 time series, maintained by Rob Hyndman. Time series are organized by subject.
- Text datasets used in information retrieval and learning in text domains.
UCI Machine Learning Repository
- A repository of databases, domain theories and data generators that are used by the machine learning community for the empirical analysis of machine learning algorithms.
University of Maryland, INFORUM EconData
- Several hundred thousand economic time series, produced by the U.S. Government and distributed by the government in a variety of formats and media, have been put into a standard, highly efficient, easy-to- use form for personal computers.
- Web pages partitioned into classes, with hyperlink data. The dataset has been used for text categorization and learning to extract symbolic knowledge from the World Wide Web.
WordSimilarity-353 Test Collection
- Contains 353 English word pairs along with human-assigned similarity judgements.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2014 at 13:26:48 UTC -