become an editor
the entire directory
only in Machine_Learning/Datasets
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning: Datasets
DELVE - Data for Evaluating Learning in Valid Experiments
- Data for Evaluating Learning Valid Experiments: A standardized environment designed to evaluate the performance of methods that learn relationships based primarily on empirical data. Delve makes it possible for users to compare their learning methods with other methods on many datasets.
- Datgen, formerly SCDS, is a computer program that generates data to systematically test programs that consume data. These synthetic datasets can be used to validate learning algorithms.
Face recognition dataset
- A dataset of face images for face recognition algorithms.
HS3D - Homo Sapiens Splice Sites Dataset
- HS3D (Homo Sapiens Splice Sites Dataset) is a database of Homo Sapiens Exon, Intron and Splice regions extracted from GenBank primate sequences Rel.123. The aim of this data set is to give standardized material to train and to assess the prediction accuracy of computational approaches for gene identification and characterization.
National Space Science Data Center
- Provides access to a wide variety of astrophysics, space physics, solar physics, lunar and planetary data from NASA space flight missions, in addition to selected other data and some models and software.
Penn Treebank Project
- A corpus of parsed sentences. Used by many researchers for training data-driven parsing algorithms.
RISE: Repository of Information Sources used in information Extraction tasks.
- Repository of online information sources: test domains for information extraction and wrapper generation tools that learn extraction rules (extraction patterns).
Reuters-21578 Text Categorization Corpus
- A classic benchmark for text categorization algorithms.
- Text datasets used in information retrieval and learning in text domains.
TechTC - Technion Repository of Text Categorization Datasets
- Provides a large number of diverse test collections for use in text categorization research.
The RCSB Protein Data Bank (PDB)
- Archive of experimentally-determined, biological macromolecule 3-D structures from the Brookhaven National Laboratory.
The StatLib Datasets Archive
- A repository of datasets used in statistics and machine learning.
Time Series Data Library
- A collection of over 500 time series, maintained by Rob Hyndman. Time series are organized by subject.
UCI Machine Learning Repository
- A repository of databases, domain theories and data generators that are used by the machine learning community for the empirical analysis of machine learning algorithms.
- Web pages partitioned into classes, with hyperlink data. The dataset has been used for text categorization and learning to extract symbolic knowledge from the World Wide Web.
WordSimilarity-353 Test Collection
- Contains 353 English word pairs along with human-assigned similarity judgements.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 3, 2007 10:49:56 PM EDT -