become an editor
the entire directory
only in Machine_Learning/Case-Based_Reasoning
Artificial Intelligence and Case-Based Reasoning (AI-CBR) Group
- Affiliated with the Laboratory for Knowledge Discovery in Databases (KDD) at Kansas State University - emphasis on open-source software for AI and CBR
CADET - Case-based Design Tool
- "System that aids conceptual design of electro-mechanical devices and is based on the paradigm of Case-based Reasoning." Project information, members, publications.
Case-based Reasoning website of the IIIA
- Research and development work related to Case-based Reasoning (CBR) performed on the Institut d'Investigació en Intelligència Artificial (IIIA).
Case-Based Reasoning: Experiences, Lessons, and Future Directions
- Home page for the AAAI Press book, edited by David Leake. Includes the table of contents and a link to an on-line version of the chapter "CBR in Context: The Present and Future," a tutorial and overview of case-based reasoning research and applications.
CMU AI Repository: CBR Area
- Direct link to CBR software and materials in the CMU AI repository.
Improving Accuracy by Combining Rule-based and Case-based Reasoning
- Abstract for full paper, PDF full text available. "An architecture is presented for combining rule-based and case-based reasoning." Published in Artificial Intelligence in 1996.
Intro to CBR
- Short intro includes information about technical issues, applications, suitability conditions, tools, and related websites and mailing lists.
ML & CBR Folks
- A list of home pages for people in machine learning and case-based reasoning.
University of Massachusetts - Amherst CBR Group
- Information about research, publications, abstracts, and personnel.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2014 at 11:05:03 UTC -