become an editor
the entire directory
only in Machine_Learning/Case-Based_Reasoning
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning: Case-Based Reasoning
Artificial Intelligence and Case-Based Reasoning (AI-CBR) Group
- Affiliated with the Laboratory for Knowledge Discovery in Databases (KDD) at Kansas State University - emphasis on open-source software for AI and CBR
CADET - Case-based Design Tool
- "System that aids conceptual design of electro-mechanical devices and is based on the paradigm of Case-based Reasoning." Project information, members, publications.
Case-based Reasoning website of the IIIA
- Research and development work related to Case-based Reasoning (CBR) performed on the Institut d'Investigació en Intelligència Artificial (IIIA).
Case-Based Reasoning: Experiences, Lessons, and Future Directions
- Home page for the AAAI Press book, edited by David Leake. Includes the table of contents and a link to an on-line version of the chapter "CBR in Context: The Present and Future," a tutorial and overview of case-based reasoning research and applications.
CBR: Foundational Issues, Methodological Variations, and System Approaches
- "This paper gives an overview of the foundational issues related to case-based reasoning, describes some of the leading methodological approaches within the field, and exemplifies the current state through pointers to some systems." Published in 1994 in AICOM (Artificial Intelligence Communications).
CMU AI Repository: CBR Area
- Direct link to CBR software and materials in the CMU AI repository.
Improving Accuracy by Combining Rule-based and Case-based Reasoning
- Abstract for full paper, PDF full text available. "An architecture is presented for combining rule-based and case-based reasoning." Published in Artificial Intelligence in 1996.
Intro to CBR
- Short intro includes information about technical issues, applications, suitability conditions, tools, and related websites and mailing lists.
ML & CBR Folks
- A list of home pages for people in machine learning and case-based reasoning.
University of Massachusetts - Amherst CBR Group
- Information about research, publications, abstracts, and personnel.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 5:24:04 UTC -