become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genetic_Programming/Algorithms
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Genetic Programming: Algorithms
Bibliography on Genetic Algrorithms
- Genetic algorithm citations starting with ICGA and FOGA. Part of the Computer Science Bibliography Collection at the Universitat Karlsruhe in Germany.
Cell Matrix Corporation
- Publications describe an application of their computer architecture to genetic algorithms. Software includes an online circuit simulator.
Evolutionary Design of Neural Architectures
- Information, bibliography and resources on evolutionary synthesis of neuromorphic systems. Maintained by the Artificial Intelligence Research Group at Iowa State University.
- A Java evolutionary computation framework. It includes a visual designer, source code editor and debugger and aims to provide a toolkit for easy implementation of all kinds of evolutionary algorithms.
Franck Binard's Evolutionary Computing Examples
- Examples of genetic programs in Perl and C++. Includes examples using the Google API to evolve strings as well as an ant evolver.
- A general GA toolkit implemented in Java, for experimenting with genetic algorithms and handling optimization problems. Source code is available.
- An advanced dedicated genetic algorithms search engine. The "Spider" indexes only GA related sites.
- A C++ library of genetic algorithm components. The library includes tools for using genetic algorithms to do optimization in any C++ program using any representation and genetic operators.
Genetic Algorithm - Maze Solver
- Has a Java applet that helps the reader visualize the inner workings of the genetic algorithm.
Genetic Algorithm Experiment
- This Java applet demonstrates a continuous value genetic algorithm on a variety of problem spaces with a variety of reproduction methods.
- An open source genetic engine server, capable to run any kind of genetic algorithm. It has TCP architecture, working with software clients and human interaction.
Genetic Pattern Finder
- Uses genetic algorithms to detect the best trading patterns and will adapt to any financial data. The trading signales generated are statistically validated and can be easily exported.
Genetic and Evolutionary Algorithm Toolbox
- GEATbx is an implementation of evolutionary algorithms in Matlab. A broad range of operators is fully integrated into one environment.
Hellenic Complex Systems Laboratory
- An independent, nonprofit research laboratory involved in the transdisciplinary study of complex systems. Invented the GA-based design of statistical quality control.
Hitch-Hiker's Guide to Evolutionary Computation
- FAQs for comp.ai.genetic. An unconventional and often witty introductory compendium. ASCII text only.
- Illinois Genetic Algorithms Laboratory at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Includes a large collection of technical reports and software.
International Society for Adaptive Behavior
- ISAB is an international scientific society devoted to education and furthering research on adaptive behavior in animals, animats, software agents, and robots.
Introduction to Genetic Algorithms
- An introductory explanation of genetic algorithms available in HTML and PDF formats. The Genetic Algorithm Viewer Java applet shows the functioning of a genetic algorithm.
Introduction to Genetic Algorithms with Java
- Introductory pages with interactive Java applets, useful tips for your own genetic algorithm
- A tour scheduling and optimization library for Java that uses specialized genetic algorithms to calculate an optimized allocation of orders and stops to vehicles. Solves Traveling Salesman Problems (TSP) and Vehicle Routing Problems (VRPTW).
Netadelica Genetic Algorithms
- A brief experiment in coding a simple genetic algorithm 'bit counter' that compares different evolution parameters.
NeuroDimension Inc: Genetic Algorithm Software
- Use NeuroDimension's Genetic Server or Genetic Library products to embed genetic algorithms into your own VB/C++ application.
- Open BEAGLE is an Evolutionary Computation (EC) framework entirely coded in C++. It provides a software environment to do any kind of EC.
PC AI Genetic Algorithms
- Contains links to genetic algorithms information on the Internet along with vendors and references. Published by PC AI magazine.
Papers by Lee Altenberg On-Line
- Research publications in mathematical population genetics, evolutionary computation, and genetic algorithms.
- Jeep is a modular, abstract and distributed evolutionary programming core written in Java (open source), allowing to grow autonomous agents as well a gene pool (as in genetic algorithms).
- An ActiveX control for Genetic Algorithms written in Visual Basic. Provides a generic control that will perform the genetic run for any optimization problem.
- Researches and develops applications using evolutionary algorithms and genetic algorithms for finance and engineering.
Usenet comp.ai.genetic -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 13, 2010 4:59:39 PM EST -