become an editor
the entire directory
only in Artificial_Intelligence/Genetic_Programming
Computers: Artificial Life
Science: Biology: Evolution
Science: Biology: Genetics
Science: Biology: Theoretical Biology
This category in other languages:
- A definitive source of information about the field of genetic programming with links and conferences.
Bibliography on Genetic Programming
- A nearly complete bibliography of papers published on genetic programming. Part of the Computer Science Bibliography Collection.
Distributed Genetic Programming Framework
- A scalable, distributed Java genetic programming environment. It comes with a specialization for evolving assembler-syntax algorithms that could run on sensor nodes.
ECLab at GMU
- The George Mason University Evolutionary Computation Laboratory, headed by Profs. Kenneth De Jong and Sean Luke.
- 5th European Conference on Genetic Programming, 3-5 April 2002: Kinsale, Ireland.
eXtreme Genetic Programming
- Applies the concepts of evolution to both software and the software process.
GAUL: Genetic Algorithm Utility Library
- A programming library designed to aid development of applications that use genetic algorithms.
Genetic Programming at University College London
- FAQs, people, software, links, conferences, publications, interactive genetic art and music.
Genetic Programming Bibliography
- A large single file containing an genetic programming bibliography. Lacks a search function.
Genetic Programming Inc.
- A privately funded research group that does research in applying genetic programming.
Genetic Programming Tutorial
- Offers links and an introduction to Genetic Programming.
- Genetic Programming 1996 Conference, July 28-31: Stanford University.
Groovy Java Genetic Programming
- Genetic Programming (JGProg) is an open-source pure Java implementation of a strongly-typed Genetic Programming experimentation platform.
Interactive Truck Demo
- Demonstrates the use of genetic algorithms in solving the trailer truck backing up problem.
John R. Koza
- Inventor of genetic programming and author of numerous published papers on genetic programming at Stanford University.
Kanpur Genetic Algorithms Laboratory
- Contains information about Kanpur Genetic Algorithms Laboratory and papers published by researchers here.
Natural Selection Inc.
- Applies unique expertise in evolutionary computation and evolved neural networks to real-world problems.
Simple Symbolic Regression Using Genetic Programming
- Java applet based on an algorithm of John R. Koza.
Teamwork in Genetic Programming
- Thesis and software demonstrating teamwork in genetic programming. Simulates evolving software emulating ants and collective behavior.
Toolkit for Visual Genetic Programming
- A GP toolkit for exploring problems which don't have a natural fitness function and need human intuition to select the "best of the breed."
Usenet comp.ai.genetic -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 9:54:04 UTC -