become an editor
the entire directory
only in Artificial_Intelligence/Distributed_Projects
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Distributed Projects
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Natural Language: Tools
Computers: Artificial Life: Distributed Projects
Computers: Computer Science: Distributed Computing: Projects
Computers: Open Source
BBC: Clicking for consciousness
- Covers Chris McKinstry, Mindpixel, GAC.
- A provider of DNS, DHCP and IP address management (IPAM) solutions presents its product portfolio comprised of the Proteus Enterprise IPAM Appliance and Adonis family of DNS/DHCP security appliances.
- The first genetic engine server, capable to work in a distributed research environment and with parallel processing.
Mizore Artificial Intelligence Project
- Two projects Neuralsim and Izumi concerning Artificial Intelligence. Neuralsim is a neural network that attempts to mimic some biological form; Izumi is a text parser concerning natural language processing. It visualizes time-varying linguistic data and draws connections between content.
- Object-oriented knowledge management system. Distributed semantic net. Peer-to-peer knowledge management architecture. 2D and 3D visual ontology editor. High-level object-relational language.
New York Times: Researchers Muster Online Volunteers for Collective Brainpower
- Brief article describing large volunteer web collaborations: Mindpixel, Open Mind; Open Directory, NASA Clickworkers study (crater identification). Free registration required. (March 08, 2001)
Wired News: Two Fake Brains Better Than One
- Short story about Mindpixel, Open Mind, some difference between them, and possible cooperation. (September 15, 2000)
Wired News: Wanted: Contents of Your Brain
- Covers Chris McKinstry, Mindpixel, GAC. (September 01, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, September 5, 2012 5:54:04 AM EDT -