become an editor
the entire directory
only in Artificial_Intelligence/Creativity
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Creativity
Systems and Software
Hofstadter, Douglas R.
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Creativity
- Ashok Goel is an Associate Professor of Computer and Cognitive Science at Georgia Institute of Technology. Research in various aspects of design includes investigation of the creative exploration involved in solving problems.
- Collection of papers relevant to artificial creativity and intelligence.
Creative Systems Group of Coimbra
- People working in AI and Creativity
- Author of "The Creative Mind: Myths and Mechanisms", Boden's interests are in the use of Artificial Intelligence techniques for understanding human creativity.
- Currently at the Santa Fe Institute. Melanie Mitchell developed Copycat as part of her dissertation work with Douglas Hofstadter on cognitive modeling of high-level perception and analogy-making.
- Papers on scientific discovery and applications to chemistry.
SWALE Project Home Page: Case-Based Creativity
- This site, maintained by David Leake at Indiana University, describes the SWALE project's case-based reasoning approach to generating creative explanations. A simplified version of the SWALE code is available.
William H. Calvin
- Theoretical neurophysiologist and author of "The Cerebral Code", and "How Brains Think".
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 11, 2012 10:35:04 AM EDT -