become an editor
the entire directory
only in Artificial_Intelligence/Conferences_and_Events
Conferences and Events
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Conferences and Events
Past Conferences and Events
Regular Seminar Series
This category in other languages:
Confy's Computer Science Conference Calendar
- Confy keeps track of computer science events and deadlines (conferences, workshops, symposiums, etc.). You can easily create your own overview of events you are interested in yourself. Supports RSS and inclusion of such a list on your own webpage.
Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI)
- General International AI conference held in India.
International Joint Conferences on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI)
- Biennial general artificial intelligence conference.
International Symposium on Smart Graphics (SG)
- Specification, design, implementation and evaluation of intelligent and adaptive graphics that will provide the technical core of the next generation of interfaces.
International Conference on Adaptive and Natural Computing Algorithms (ICANNGA)
- 2007. April 11-14. Poland, Warsaw. (April 11, 2007)
Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS)
- 2006, December 4-9, Vancouver, Canada. Neural computation, learning theory, algorithms and architectures, neuroscience, vision, speech, control and diverse applications. (December 04, 2006)
Scandinavian Conference on Artificial Intelligence (SCAI)
- 2006 October 25-27, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland. To assemble researchers from the Nordic countries, with some additional international participation. (October 25, 2006)
Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI)
- 2006, July 13-16, Cambridge, MA, US. An international forum for presenting new results on the use of principled methods for reasoning under uncertainty within intelligent systems. Submission deadline: 9 March 2006. (July 13, 2006)
International Workshop on Deontic Logic in Computer Science (DEON)
- 2006 July 12-14, Utrecht, Netherlands. The workshop supports research linking the formal-logical study of normative concepts with computer science, artificial intelligence, philosophy, organization theory and law. (July 12, 2006)
Conferences and Events
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 16, 2009 1:06:40 PM EDT -