become an editor
the entire directory
only in Belief_Networks/Software
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Belief Networks: Software
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning: Software
Science: Math: Statistics: Bayesian Analysis: Software
Kevin Murphy's list of Bayesian network software
- Most up-to-date list available.
- Bayesian network, simulation and risk analysis software. Supports exact and approximate inference in hybrid and dynamic networks for decision support, diagnosis, statistical learning and prediction applications.
BNet Desktop Software and Developer Toolkits
- BNet.Builder is a belief network software application. BNet.EngineKit provides an embeddable engine.
BUGS - Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling
- Bayesian analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods.
- A tool for constructing and testing Bayesian networks.
- Bayesian network laboratory producing a broad set of tools for structure learning, analysis, adaptive questionnaires, and dynamic Bayesian networks
Bayesian Network Toolbox (BNT)
- Kevin Murphy's MATLAB toolbox - supports dynamic BNs, decision networks, many exact and approximate inference algorithms, parameter estimation, and structure learning
Bayesian Network tools in Java (BNJ)
- Open-source suite of software tools for research and development using graphical models of probability, published by Kansas State University Laboratory for Knowledge Discovery in Databases (KDD)
- Very generic and free (LGPL) Belief Network Framework in C++ - supports a broad range of knowledge and dependency types for network variables and clusters of variables
Belief Net Power Constructor
- System based on Jie Cheng's three-phase belief network construction algorithm. Includes a wizard-like user interface and a belief network construction engine.
Charles River Analytics, Inc.
- BNet™.Builder is a desktop application for rapidly creating Belief Networks, entering information, and getting results. BNet.EngineKit is a developer toolkit for researchers and engineers to use to embed belief networks in software applications.
Complex Systems Computation Group (CoSCo)
- BAYDA software implements Bayesian predictive discriminant analysis, where the aim is to build a model for predicting the value of one discrete (class, group, category) variable using other variables.
DecsionQ Bayesian Predictive Analysis Software
- A data mining software company that has a fully automated data modeling and predictive analytics package.
- GeNIe is a development environment for building graphical decision-theoretic models running under Windows operating systems. SMILE is its portable inference engine, consisting of a library of C++ classes, currently compiled for Windows, Solaris and Linux.
HUGIN EXPERT - Hugin
- Developers of the Hugin tool
- A probabilistic reasoning tool that allows its user to model uncertain situations and to perform inference using Bayesian networks and its variants such as Influence Nets. The tool is developed by the Artificial Intelligence Lab @ IBA and currently works in Windows environment.
- Bayesian networks in Java.
Knowledge Industries, Inc.
- Builds and licenses diagnostic software based upon Bayesian Belief Networks for medical, industrial and management applications. Software includes editors/compilers, test/review tools and inference engines embeddable in stand-alone and web-based applications.
Lumina Decision Systems
- Makers of Analytica, visual software tool for creating, analyzing, and communicating quantitative business models.
- Windows program for graphical modelling.
Norsys Software Corp.
- Netica is a complete program for working with belief networks and influence diagrams. Feature compiles belief (Bayesian) networks into a junction tree of cliques for fast probabilistic reasoning.
- Tool for propagating uncertainty through local computations based on the general framework of valuation systems proposed by Shenoy and Shafer.
- Robert Dodier's open source package for distributed, heterogeneous belief networks in Java - allows different conditional distributions
SamIam: Sensitivity Analysis, Modeling, Inference and More
- A tool for modeling and reasoning with Bayesian networks, developed in Java by the Automated Reasoning Group of Professor Adnan Darwiche at UCLA.
- WEBWEAVR-III is a Java application that supports the construction of Bayesian networks, inference in standard and dynamic Bayesian networks and decomposable Markov networks, construction and verification of multiply-sectioned Bayesian networks (MSBNs), inference in multi-agent MSBNs, and learning decomposable Markov networks.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 27, 2010 7:42:09 PM EDT -