become an editor
the entire directory
only in Artificial_Intelligence/Associations
This category in other languages:
- The (British) Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and the Simulation of Behaviour.
American Association for Artificial Intelligence
- "Nonprofit scientific society devoted to advancing the scientific understanding of the mechanisms underlying thought and intelligent behavior and their embodiment in machines."
The Association for Computational Linguistics
- The ACL is the international scientific and professional society for people working on problems involving natural language and computation.
Canadian Society for Computational Studies of Intelligence
- For the promotion of interest and activity in Artificial Intelligence.
European Coordinating Committee for AI
- Promotes the study, research, and publication of AI work in Europe. News, members, charter, directory, activities, conference, and history.
Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence
- Online transactions, mailing-list and contact information. English/Japanese.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2015 at 2:45:04 UTC -