become an editor
the entire directory
only in Artificial_Intelligence/Associations
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Associations
This category in other languages:
ACIA - Catalan Association for Artificial Intelligence
- Non-profit association for the advancement of AI in Catalan society. Aims to support communication between the persons and organizations involved in AI and promote social, cultural, scientific, economic and governmental awareness.
- The (British) Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and the Simulation of Behaviour.
American Association for Artificial Intelligence
- "Nonprofit scientific society devoted to advancing the scientific understanding of the mechanisms underlying thought and intelligent behavior and their embodiment in machines."
The Association for Computational Linguistics
- The ACL is the international scientific and professional society for people working on problems involving natural language and computation.
Canadian Society for Computational Studies of Intelligence
- For the promotion of interest and activity in Artificial Intelligence.
European Coordinating Committee for AI
- Promotes the study, research, and publication of AI work in Europe. News, members, charter, directory, activities, conference, and history.
Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence
- Online transactions, mailing-list and contact information. English/Japanese.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, September 12, 2011 2:45:05 AM EDT -