become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agents/Research
Open Directory - Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Agents: Research
AAMAS/AOC Research group at HKBU
- Autonomous agent and multi-agent systems and autonomy oriented computation research group at Hong Kong Baptist University
An Agent-Based Environment for Integrating and Analyzing Plant Genomic Databases
- Agents for ontology assisted data integration and data mining from distributed, heterogeneous plant genomic databases.
Agents as artists
- Project focused on techniques for synthesizing faces that enhance user interaction.
Carnegie Mellon University Robotics Institute - Intelligent Software Agents
- Projects address the infrastructure issues of multi-agent systems, including agent communication, interoperability, and security.
Collective Agent-Based Systems research at Technical University of Delft
- Research project on agent multi-agent coordination and planning.
Computational Intelligence, Learning, & Discovery at Iowa State University
- Interdisciplinary research on intelligent agents, multiagent systems, ontologies, information integration, learning, web services, semantic web, and applications.
Coordination and Control of Multi-Agent Systems
- Multi-agent organizations, coordination and control structures and mechanisms.
Distributed Knowledge Networks
- Multi-agent systems for information retrieval, extraction, fusion, and data-driven knowledge acquisition and decision support using heterogeneous, distributed, autonomous data and knowledge sources.
IMPACT: Interactive Maryland Platform
- A Multi-agent platform developed at University of Maryland.
Incremental Learning from Distributed Dynamic Data Sources
- Multi-agent systems for incremental data-driven knowledge acquisition from distributed data sources.
Information Retrieval, Extraction, and Fusion from Heterogeneous, Distributed Data Sources
- Ontology assisted agent systems for information retrieval, extraction, and assimilation from semantically heterogeneous, distributed data and knowledge sources.
Intelligent Agent Laboratory: University of Melbourne
- Research on multi-agent systems, agent frameworks, and information agents.
Multi-Agent Systems for Integrated Host and Network Based Intrusion Detection
- Collaborative agents for intrusion detection and countermeasures in networked computing systems.
NIAD&R - Distributed Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Group
- AI and Intelligent Robotics group at the University of Porto.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 19, 2012 8:35:04 AM EST -