become an editor
the entire directory
only in Artificial_Intelligence/Academic_Departments
This category in other languages:
Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
- Computational Research with a particular focus on Intelligent Assistive, Educational, Language and Robotic Technologies
Brandeis University - Dynamic and Evolutionary Machine Organization Laboratory
- Research on dynamical systems approach to cognitive modeling and evolutionary approaches to developing intelligent systems.
Carnegie Mellon University - Machine Learning Group
- Information on research, projects, and publications related to Machine Learning.
Delft University - Man-Machine Interfaces Research Group
- Artificial Intelligence research with emphasis on human-computer interaction.
Department of Artificial Inteligence at Vrije University Amsterdam
- Research in agent systems, computational intelligence and knowledge representation and reasoning
Free University of Brussels - AI Laboratory
- Research and publications related to artificial intelligence.
The German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence GmbH
- Nonprofit research institute in the artificial-intelligence field. Includes information, news, and research.
Groningen University - AI Institute
- Information on courses and research.
Hong Kong Baptist University - Artificial Intelligence Group
- Research on autonomous multi-agent systems and autonomy oriented computation systems.
Iowa State University - Artificial Intelligence Research Laboratory
- Information on research, publications, and courses on artificial intelligence, machine learning, neural networks, information integration, probabilistic graphical models, bioinformatics, and Semantic Web.
Iowa State University - Center for Computational Intelligence, Learning, & Discovery
- Interdisciplinary program of research and education in artificial intelligence, machine learning, information integration, semantic web, bioinformatics and cognitive science.
Kansas State University - Laboratory for Knowledge Discovery in Databases
- Research on applied artificial intelligence and knowledge-based software engineering for decision support systems.
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology - Web Science and Knowledge Management
- Research on semantic web, knowledge management, eLearning, ontologies and metadata, text and web mining.
MIT - Artificial Intelligence Lab
- Aiming to understand the nature of intelligence, to engineer systems that exhibit such intelligence by utilising vision, language, an in particular robotics.
NASA Ames Research in Computational Sciences
- NASA's largest AI research division. Specializes in robotics, autonomous reasoning, machine learning, automatic programming, and novel human/machine interfaces and interactions.
National Technical University of Athens - Intelligent Systems Laboratory
- Information on research, development and education in computational intelligence for pattern recognition and machine learning.
Northwestern University -Qualitative reasoning group
- Explores the nature of common sense reasoning including qualitative modeling of physical phenomena, analogical reasoning and learning, and creating educational software for science and engineering.
Pennsylvania State University: Artificial Intelligence Research Laboratory
- Research, publications, and courses on artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data analytics, data mining, neural networks, information integration, bioinformatics, health informatics, and semantic web.
Stanford University - Knowledge Systems Laboratory
- Research, projects, and publications related to knowledge-based systems, ontologies, and related topics.
Stanford University: The Stanford Logic Group
- Information about current research and publications related to logical approaches to knowledge representation and inference in artificial intelligence.
SUNY Buffalo - SNePS Research Group
- Semantic networks research in knowledge representation, linguistics, and cognitive modeling.
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology - Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
- Research in constraint satisfaction, model-based reasoning, case-based reasoning, intelligent agents, and natural language processing.
Technical University Clausthal - Computational Intelligence Group
- Research group focused on various aspects of artificial/computational intelligence, machine learning/pattern recognition and theoretical computer science.
Thomas Bata Univertisty in Zlin - Department of Informatics and Artificial Inteligence
- Research and development in the areas of evolutionary computer science and automatic control methods.
Univ. of Alberta Artificial Intelligence Research Group
- Research topics: search, representation and reasoning, learning, cognitive agents.
Univ. of Toronto AI Research Group
- The Artificial Intelligence group works in the primary subareas of the field -- computational linguistics, knowledge representation and reasoning, and computer vision -- and also in additional subareas such as intelligent information systems and neural networks.
University of Alberta - Biological Computation Project
- Research on artificial neural networks, and cognitive science.
University of Barcelona - Artificial Intelligence Research Institute
- Information on research in Learning Systems, Intelligent Agents, Logical Reasoning and Search, Electronic Markets, Autonomous Robots, and AI applications in Music.
University of Basel - Artificial Intelligence Research Group
- Research on combinatorial search and optimization problems, with a particular focus on the area of automated planning.
University of Calgary - Artificial Intelligence Research Laboratory
- Research on evolutionary computing, knowledge-based search, multi-agent systems, and emergent computing.
University of California at Berkeley - Intelligent Systems Group
- AI group at the University of California-Berkeley which focuses on an integrated interdisciplinary approach to intelligent systems.
University of California at San Diego - Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
- Research and courses in artificial intelligence, machine learning, information retrieval, and related areas.
University of Dortmund - Artificial Intelligence Group
- Information on research areas, software available, and industrial partners.
University of Edinburgh - Artificial Intelligence Applications Institute
- Information about the group, its people, technologies, publications, events, clients, projects, employment opportunities.
University of Edinburgh - Institute for Adaptive and Neural Computation
- Theoretical and empirical study of brain processes and artificial learning systems.
University of Georgia - Artificial Intelligence Center
- Research on logic programming, expert systems, neural nets, genetic algorithms, and natural language processing.
University of Hamburg -Cognitive Systems Group
- Information on cognitive systems research.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - Cognitive Computation Group
- Research on theories of intelligent behavior and learning, and on the development of intelligent systems
University of Ljubljana - Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
- Research in machine learning, inductive logic programming, neural networks, and AI applications in system control, and qualitative reasoning.
University of Memphis - Institute for Intelligent Systems
- Information research and courses on artificial intelligence.
University of Memphis - Institute for Intelligent Systems
- Multidisciplinary research and projects on intelligent systems.
University of Pittsburgh - Intelligent Systems Program
- Interdisciplinary education and research in artificial intelligence and cognitive science.
University of Sannio - Computational Intelligence in Software Engineering
- Research focused on artificial intelligence applications in software engineering.
University of Seville - Machine Learning Group
- Research on evolutionary computation, data mining, machine learning, and genetic programming.
University of Southern California - Robotics Research Laboratory
- Research and publications related to robotics.
University of Waterloo Logic Programming and AI Group
- Research in natural language processing, knowledge representation, machine translation, probabilistic reasoning, and planning.
University of Zurich - AI Lab
- Information on research, projects, publications, and courses on artificial intelligence.
Vrije Universiteit Brussels - Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
- Research on evolution of language, software agents, robotic agents.
artificial intelligence academic departments
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 31, 2015 at 0:13:42 UTC -