the entire directory
only in Computers/Artificial_Intelligence
Conferences and Events
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Support Vector Machines
Science: Social Sciences: Cognitive Science
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology
Science: Technology: Cybernetics
This category in other languages:
AI from TAU
- Includes Artificial Intelligence links index from Tel-Aviv University, Israel. Created and maintained by Yossi Mamroud, TAU's Philosophy Department.
- Introductory resources concerning artificial intelligence and its many dimensions.
Artificial Intelligence Depot
- Community discussions, regular tutorials, daily news, and a searchable knowledge base.
- Articles and resources on artificial intelligence, physics and neuroscience research.
Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence
- Part of the Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies, is searchable and browseable.
CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository
- Free software and materials of general interest to AI researchers, educators, students, and practitioners.
- Resources on Integrated and Hybrid Intelligent Systems, maintained at Iowa State University.
Context in AI
- A contact point on the Web for researchers who are interested in the many roles of context in artificial intelligence.
- Essays, interviews and original programs, code, and news bulletins.
Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment
- Resources on general heuristics, neural networks, genetic algorithms, simulated annealing and tabu search: databases, articles, references, journals, software, links, conferences and education.
Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network
- KurzweilAI.net explores trends in emerging technologies in the 21st century. Also, it attempts to showcase leading technologies in AI and related fields.
List of AI-related FAQs
- AI-related FAQs
The Loebner Prize
- Site of the annual Turing Test contest.
Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources
- A general AI directory.
- an enormous amount of resources pertaining to AI
- Performance and evaluation of processors, assembly programming, and unlimited shareware.
SIGART Electronic Information Services
- SIGART is the ACM Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence.
Usenet comp.ai -
Usenet comp.ai.alife -
Usenet comp.ai.edu -
Usenet comp.ai.games -
Usenet comp.ai.jair.announce -
Usenet comp.ai.jair.papers -
Usenet comp.ai.shells -
Usenet comp.constraints -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2014 at 14:15:06 UTC -