become an editor
the entire directory
only in Algorithms/Research_Groups
Open Directory - Computers: Algorithms: Research Groups
Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: Research Groups
(Austria) Technical University Vienna
- Algorithms and Data Structures Group. Research interests: algorithms, data structures and combinatorial optimization, particularly for NP-hard optimization problems.
(China) Academy of Sciences, Beijing
- Mathematics Mechanization Research Centre. Research areas: automated reasoning, computational algebra and geometry, geometric engineering.
- Rocquencourt, Versailles. Algorithms Project. Interests in design and analysis of algorithms, computer algebra, combinatorial analysis and asymptotics.
(France) LRI - Laboratoire de Recherche en Informatique
- CNRS/Université de Paris Sud. Research Topics: Graph Theory and principles of Network Communications, Algorithms and Complexity,Programming, Databases,Proofs and programs, Parallel Architecture, Parallelism, Artificial Intelligence and Inference systems (IASI),Inference and Learning.
(Germany) Algorithms, Structure, Randomness
- A research group supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft; Berlin.
(Germany) University of Paderborn
- Parallel and Distributed Algorithms research group. Research projects and resources.
(Netherlands) Euler Institute for Discrete Mathematics and its Applications (EIDMA)
- Discrete Algebra and Geometry, Coding Theory, Information Theory and Cryptology, Combinatorial Optimization and Algorithms, Graph Theory.
(UK) Algorithms Bristol
- Events, members, projects, publications.
(UK) Liverpool Complexity Theory and Algorithms Group
- Liverpool University Computer Science Research. Members, research, projects, seminars.
- Winfree Lab, DNA and Natural Algorithms Group. Members, research projects.
(USA) Carnegie Mellon University
- Algorithms and Computational Complexity group. Members, research projects, courses.
(USA) Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- The Algorithms Group, part of the Theory of Computation (TOC) group in the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL). People and research projects.
(USA) University of Maryland, College Park
- Algorithms and Theory Group. Members, research projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, December 28, 2012 10:07:57 PM EST -