become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Open Directory - Computers: Algorithms: Publications: Journals
Computers: Computer Science: Publications: Journals
Science: Math: Publications: Journals
Combinatorics, Probability and Computing
- (CUP) Topics covered include classical and algebraic graph theory, extremal set theory, matroid theory, probabilistic methods and random combinatorial structures; combinatorial probability and limit theorems for random combinatorial structures; the theory of algorithms (including complexity theory), randomised algorithms, probabilistic analysis of algorithms, computational learning theory and optimisation. Contact information; full text to subscribers.
- Tables of contents from vol.7 (1998) on. Full text to subscribers via LINK.
Computational Optimization and Applications
- Abstracts and contents. Full text to subscribers.
Discrete Applied Mathematics
- Aims to bring together research papers in different areas of algorithmic and applicable discrete mathematics as well as applications of combinatorial mathematics to informatics and various areas of science and technology. Full text by subscription.
The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics
- A refereed all-electronic journal that welcomes papers in all branches of discrete mathematics. Full text is available free on-line.
Information Processing Letters
- The aim of IPL is to allow rapid dissemination of interesting results in the field of information processing in the form of short, concise papers.
Journal of Algorithms
- (Academic Press) Contents from vol.14 (1993). Full text to subscribers.
Journal of Algorithms Bibliography
- A hypertext bibliography containing papers published in the Journal of Algorithms, 1980-1999.
Journal of Complexity
- Author and subscriber information. Full text of articles available to subscribers.
Journal of Discrete Algorithms
- Contact information, list of accepted and forthcoming papers.
Journal of Graph Algorithms and Applications
- An electronic journal available via WWW. All papers freely available in PostScript and PDF.
Journal of Symbolic Computation
- (Academic Press) A forum for research in the algorithmic treatment of all types of symbolic objects. Tables of contents from vol.15 (1993). Full text to subscribers.
Random Structures and Algorithms
- Results concerning random graphs, hypergraphs, matroids, trees, mappings, permutations, matrices, sets and orders, as well as stochastic graph processes and networks are presented with particular emphasis on the use of probabilistic methods in combinatorics as developed by Paul Erdõs. The journal focuses on probabilistic algorithms, average case analysis of deterministic algorithms, and applications of probabilistic methods to cryptography, data structures, searching and sorting. The journal also devotes space to such areas of probability theory as percolation, random walks and combinatorial aspects of probability. Table of contents with abstracts on-line starting with volume 8 (1996), full text available to subscribers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, July 5, 2013 1:11:17 AM EDT -