become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Books
Open Directory - Computers: Algorithms: Publications: Books
Computers: News and Media: Books
Science: Math: Publications: Online Texts
Algorithms and Complexity
- A downloadable textbook by Herbert S. Wilf. Each chapter is available as compressed PostScript or PDF.
The Art of Computer Programming (TAOCP)
- By Donald E. Knuth. Bibliographic details of the published volumes (1-3, various editions and translations) and on-line beta versions of parts of volume 4, "Combinatorial Algorithms".
A Compendium of NP Optimization Problems
- By P. Crescenzi and V. Kann; KTH Stockholm. A continuously updated version of the appendix from the book "Complexity and Approximation" (Springer, 1999).
Data Structures and Algorithms with Object-Oriented Design Patterns in C++
- A web text by Bruno R. Preiss of the University of Waterloo.
- Offers a collection of programming tricks at the bit level, including a superoptimizer program for RISC computers.
Handbook of Algorithms and Data Structures
- By Gaston H. Gonnet and Ricardo Baeza-Yates. The preface, table of contents, index and all source code of this handbook. The main goal is to make available through Internet the source code of many algorithms (in C and/or Pascal) that have been already tested.
Introduction to the Theory of Computation
- Michael Sipser (PWS Publishing) Table of contents, errata.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 8:56:21 PM EST -