become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pseudorandom_Numbers/Hardware
Open Directory - Computers: Algorithms: Pseudorandom Numbers: Hardware
ComScire (Quantum World Corp)
- Device driver for random number generation using entropy sources within a PC using no additional hardware. On-line purchase, free download of trial version.
Hardware Random Number Generators
- Report on testing and applications by Robert Davies, October 2000.
HotBits: Genuine Random Numbers
- HotBits is a service which generates random data from the decay of radioactive material and sends it over the internet.
- A system by which a pseudorandom number generator is seeded by cryptographic hash of the digital output of a photograph of six Lava Lite lamps.
Random.org - True Random Number Service
- True random number generator with CORBA and WWW interfaces. Numbers are generated with atmospheric noise. Source code for many clients (Java, Perl, and C++) online.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:58:49 PM EST -