become an editor
the entire directory
only in Algorithms/Pseudorandom_Numbers
Open Directory - Computers: Algorithms: Pseudorandom Numbers
Computers: Programming: Languages: Fortran: Source Code: Statistics and Econometrics
Games: Gambling: Lotteries: Software and Tools: Ticket Generators
Science: Math: Applications: Communication Theory: Cryptography
Science: Math: Chaos and Fractals
Science: Math: Number Theory
Science: Math: Numerical Analysis
Science: Math: Statistics
- A pseudorandom number sequence test program. Free download of C++ source code and MS-DOS executable.
HENKOS Pseudorandom Number Generator
- Presents and evaluates this generator, intended for use as a key generator for a one-time pad cipher.
NIST: Random Number Generation and Testing
- Project to develop a battery of statistical tests to detect nonrandomness in binary sequences, to produce documentation and a software implementation of these tests, and to provide guidance in the use of these tests.
Netlib: Random Number Generators
- Source code for various random number generators in C and Fortran, including the well-known RANLIB library supporting many continuous and discrete probability distributions.
Pseudo Random Number Generators
- Algorithms for good random number generators with theoretical discussion and software examples.
- A guide to the literature.
- Generators for random number samples, random selection and random check number audits. Windows software for on-line purchase.
Random Number Generation, Taygeta Scientific Inc.
- Information and articles on random number generation.
Random Number Generator
- A small, simple open-source shareware program by Scott Donato Saccenti [Win95].
Random Number Generator Algorithms
- Documentation of algorithms in the GNU Scientific Library Reference Manual.
- A pseudorandom number generator package for Java. Source code free under BSD licence.
Segobit Software: Random Number Generator Pro
- Windows application to generate several random numbers in a given range, subject to constraints like excluding certain digits.
The pLab Project
- A server on the theory and practice of random number generation.
- Universal Non-Uniform RANdom number generators: a GPL library of C functions to generate nonuniform random numbers, by Josef Leydold and Wolfgang Hoermann of the University of Economics, Vienna.
WWW Virtual Library: Random numbers and Monte Carlo Methods
- Links to related conferences, papers, software, webpages, people.
- Fast RNG for the Linux kernel. A sourceforge project.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, July 25, 2008 12:40:09 PM EDT -