become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computational_Algebra/Research_Groups
Computers: Computer Science: Research Institutes
Science: Math: Algebra: Research Groups
Science: Math: Number Theory: Research Groups
Anthony C. Hearn
- Resident consultant at RAND; research work includes symbolic and algebraic computation (especially REDUCE), scientific software, digital publication and computer networks.
Centre for Computer Algebra
- A scientific institution of the departments of Mathematics , Computer Science , and Electrical Engineering at the University of Kaiserslautern. The goal of the centre is to advance and to support the use of Computer Algebra in industry, research, and teaching.
Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Computational Algebra
- University of St Andrews. Coordinates the international efforts to develop maintain and promote the GAP (groups, algorithms and programming) software package. People, project, meetings, reports, theses, library and teaching material.
Computational Algebra Group
- Producers of MAGMA. Based at the University of Sydney, Australia.
Computer Algebra Group
- Part of the Centre for Experimental and Constructive Mathematics (CECM), Simon Fraser University, BC, Canada. Details of members, projects, meetings and publications.
Department of Optimization
- Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum für Informationstechnik, Berlin, Germany. The main area of research and development is algorithmic discrete mathematics. Details of publications and meetings.
Groups, Algorithms and Programming
- Group at the University of St. Andrews developing GAP, a free system for computational discrete algebra.
Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Department of Computer Algebra. Members, research projects and computer algebra resources. Site in Hungarian and English.
- Department of Information Science, the University of Tokyo. Research projects include Computational Algebra and Geometry. Details of members' research and publications.
Ontario Research Centre for Computer Algebra (ORCCA)
- University of Western Ontario and University of Waterloo. Carries out fundamental research in and development of mathematical software. Details of research project, members and meetings.
Programming and Symbolic Computation Team
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of La Rioja, Logroño, Spain. Research has been focused on the design, specification and construction of symbolic computation systems for Algebraic Topology.
Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC-Linz)
- An institute of the Johannes Kepler University in Linz, Austria, founded in 1987 by Prof. Bruno Buchberger. Research focuses on the interaction and integration of mathematics and computer science. Site has project descriptions, publications, courses and software.
Symbolic Computation Group
- University of Waterloo, Canada. Covers both symbolic computation and hybrid symbolic-numeric computation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2014 at 9:15:09 UTC -