become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computational_Algebra/People
Computers: Algorithms: People
Science: Math: Algebra: People
- University of St Andrews. Number theory and combinatorics; algebra and theoretical computer science. Publications and teaching material.
- Director, Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Computational Algebra, University of St. Andrews. Leads the international consortium developing GAP. Publications, software.
- Seton Hall University. Computational algebra. Publications and presentations.
Polo Grillo Nicola
- Ph.D. thesis "Algorithms Computing Grobner Bases and Syzygies" (PDF). A computational introduction to Grobner Basis Theory and its applications: polynomials, Laurent polynomials, syzygies, inverse FIR filter and unimodular matrix completion.
- University of St Andrews. Computational group theory, computational semigroup theory and algebra in general. Papers, seminars, teaching material and software.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:58:49 UTC -