become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conferences/Past
Computers: Algorithms: Conferences: Past
Science: Math: Algebra: Conferences: Past Conferences
- 6th Symposium on Algebra and Computation. Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan; 15--18 November 2005.
- 4th IMACS Conference on Applications of Computer Algebra. Czech Technical University, Prague, Czech Republic; 9--11 August 1998.
COCOA's Fourth International School on Computer Algebra
- COmputational COmmutative Algebra and International School on Computer Algebra. Corte Rosada Hotel Porto Conte, Italy; 23--26 May 2005.
Computational Commutative Algebra
- MSRI, Berkeley, CA, USA; 13--15 March 2003.
The Computational Complexity of Polynomial Factorization
- AIM Research Conference Center, Palo Alto, CA, USA; 15--19 May 2006.
Conferences on Computer Algebra and Related Topics
- A calendar maintained at the CECM.
East Coast Computer Algebra Day 2000
- Research Centre for Computer Algebra, University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada; 13 May 2000.
East Coast Computer Algebra Day 2001
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, USA; 5 May 2001.
- East Coast Computer Algebra Day: a series of annual one day conferences on symbolic and mathematical computation. Clemson University, South Carolina, USA; Saturday 5 April 2003.
First West Coast Computer Algebra Day
- Okanagan University College, Kelowna, BC, Canada; 15 November 1997.
- International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation. Genova, Italy; 9--12 July 2006.
- International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation. University of Western Ontario; 22--25 July 2001.
- Themes: geometry, number theory and cryptography. Technische Universität Berlin, Germany; 30 July -- 2 August 2006.
Open Source Computer Algebra
- This workshop aims to study the situation of free software in the domain of symbolic computations, and the feasibility of a free system. Lyon, France; 21--23 May 2002.
- Eighth Rhine Workshop on Computer Algebra. Mannheim, Germany; 21--22 March 2002.
- Conference on Symbolic and Numeric Computation. RISC-Linz, Schloss Hagenberg, Austria; 12--14 September 2001.
- 6th International Symposium on Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for Scientific Computing. Timisoara, Romania; 24--26 September 2004.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2015 at 7:05:04 UTC -