the entire directory
only in Computers/Algorithms
Computational Number Theory
Digital Signal Processing
Sorting and Searching
Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: Quantum Computing
Science: Math: Combinatorics
This category in other languages:
Abstract State Machines
- A formal method for specifying and verifying algorithms. Tools, meetings, researchers in the area.
- Special Interest Group on Algorithms and Computation Theory, the ACM special interest group for Theoretical Computer Science. Site has membership information, meetings, reports and a newsletter for members.
Algorithm Design Paradigms
- A course by Paul Dunne at the University of Liverpool. Slides and notes in HTML and PS.
- A collection including searching, sorting, tracking, mathematics and cellular automata. In English and Italian.
- Links to courses in algorithms maintained at various university computer science departments.
Algorithms in the Real World
- Notes for a course at Carnegie Mellon University.
Analysis Of Algorithms
- An initiative of attendees of the 1997 Dagstuhl seminar, these pages provide research papers, a bulletin board, and links to researchers and other resources in the field. The focus is on average case and probabilistic analysis.
- Course material, syllabus and notes for a course by Roger Whitney at SDSU.
- Lecture notes of a course at San Diego State University.
Computer Programming Algorithms Directory
- Resources that describe computer programming algorithms.
- Lecture notes by Steven Skiena.
Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms
- Lecture notes; applets and code in C, C++, and Java; links regarding books, journals, computability, quantum computing, societies and organizations.
Dictionary of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problems
- A dictionary of algorithms, algorithmic techniques, data structures, and archetypical problems, with related definitions. Many entries have links to implementations, tutorials, and bibliographical references.
On the Road to Algorithms
- Information on algorithms such as Bubble Sort and Random Number Generation, using HTML, Java and Perl. Collected by Lam Ka Chun (Raymond).
OOPWeb Algorithms Directory
- Algorithms lecture notes, courses, tutorials, references, guides and online books.
Pattern Matching Pointers
- A collection of links for and to researchers in the subject.
- Electronic bibliography on priority queues (heaps). Links to downloadable reports, researchers' home pages, and software.
Problems in Analysis of Algorithms
- A list of open problems with updates and solutions.
Resources for the Analysis of Algorithms
- Links to papers, conferences and other sites, maintained by Helmut Prodinger.
Softpanorama Algorithms and Data Structures
- A compilation of links and background information.
Stony Brook Algorithm Repository
- This is a collection of implementations for 75 fundamental algorithms problems, including data structures, numerical and combinatorial algorithms, graph algorithms, and computational geometry. Implementations are available in C++, Java, Fortran, and other languages.
Tree Automata Techniques and Applications
- An evolving web text in PostScript and PDF, with related software.
Web Data Structures and Algorithms
- Lecture notes and links for a course by Godfried Toussaint.
Usenet comp.theory -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2015 at 15:06:13 UTC -