become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wholesale_Trade/Liquidators
This category in other languages:
- Liquidation computer hardware.
- Pre-owned hotel and office furniture liquidations in Ft. Lauderdale.
American Merchandise Liquidators
- Liquidator of salvage, returns, surplus and discount merchandise.
- Hard goods, children's products, KD furniture, and groceries.
- Wholesale, liquidators, flea market items, surplus, and overstock items.
Bilco and Associates
- Various closeout products sold in bulk.
- Products including telecommunications equipment, networking equipment, office machines, and office phones.
- B2B marketplace for buyers and sellers of closeout and surplus merchandise.
Canadian Home Liquidators Inc.
- Wholesale liquidation company engaged in product liquidation, resale and closeouts.
- Directory and marketplace of closeout and liquidation sources.
- Closeouts of general merchandise including toys, novelties, tees, licensed products, premiums and promotions.
- Department store merchandise closeouts.
- Name Brand Closeouts of General Merchandise.
- Bulk quantity sales of various types of goods, consumer and commercial.
Discount King LA
- Dollar store merchandise wholesaler.
Dollar Days International
- General merchandise wholesale and closeout products.
Event Sales Inc.
- Customer returns, out of stock and discontinued consumer products.
- Buyers and sellers of surplus plumbing materials.
- Buys and sells surplus and obsolete ingredients, short coded raw materials, commodity inventories and food by products.
- Department store and general merchandise liquidators.
- UK based ex-catalogue wholesaler of customer returns and clearance stocks, audio, furniture, hardware toys and audio.
The Gordon Company, Inc
- Assists retailers, distributors, manufacturers, and wholesalers with managed liquidations and auctions for fixed assets.
- Sells surplus, closeout and overstock merchandise. Inventory includes clothing, toys, health and beauty, party supplies and office supplies.
High End Closeouts
- Department store liquidations and closeouts such as electronics, apparel, housewares, linens, and toys.
- HJ Liquidators stocks bulk retail items.
Infomax Trading Corp
- Store closeout dealer.
Ingredient Exchange Company
- Buy, sells, imports, exports, and distributes surplus, obsolete and discontinued food products and ingredients.
Inter American Inc.
- Household, health and beauty close-outs.
Jacobs Trading Company
- A direct source for many retailers' and manufacturer's customer returns, over-stocks, shelf-pulls and damaged goods.
- Liquidation, overstock, and salvage merchandise.
- Liquidator of clothing, electronics, tools, handbags, housewares, computers, and ebay items, all in bulk.
Liquidity Services, Inc.
- Liquidation services for military, government and general surplus. Includes asset recovery solutions.
Nino's Trading Company
- Supplier of customer returns by the pallet, lot or truckload.
- New and used office furniture.
- Department store returns, salvage, closeouts, overstocks, distressed, and surplus goods.
Self Trading Company
- An international trader of surplus stock. News, company profile, products, and contacts. UK.
- Liquidates jewelry inventories for both healthy and distressed companies.
- Specializes in furniture liquidations. Includes product photos and information.
- Salvage, closeout and liquidation merchandise below wholesale.
Topper International Liquidators
- Hardgoods, apparel, shoes and closeouts.
Via Trading Corporation
- Department store returns, surplus goods and liquidations.
- Offers store surplus, warehouse overstocks, liquidations, shelf pulls, closeouts, and salvage merchandise by the pallet and truckload.
West Coast Surplus
- Specializing in pallet lots of domestics, electronics, clothing, and sporting goods.
Wholesale Furniture Closeouts
- Wholesale furniture closeout and liquidation sales with the ability to export internationally.
Worldwide Liquidators, LLC
- Bulk loads including CDs, DVDs, videos, books, and some apparel.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 17:45:10 UTC -