become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Connecticut
Transportation and Logistics
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Transportation
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Transportation: Urban Transit Systems
APTA: Connecticut Transit
- Information from the American Public Transportation Association.
- Public transit fixed route bus service in the Hartford, New Haven and Stamford metro areas.
Greater Hartford Transit District
- Municipal corporation which is responsible for developing and maintaining all forms of land transportation and parking facilities for the region. Includes information on the agency's dial-a-ride routes.
Housatonic Area Regional Transit
- Covers the transit district for greater Danbury, Bethel, Brookfield, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Redding and Ridgefield. Includes schedule, fare, and route information for the agency's bus service.
Meriden Transit District
- Offers information on fares, routes, and schedules on Meriden and Hartford bus services.
The New Britain Transportation Company
- Division of CT Transit, serving the towns of New Britain, Plainville, Berlin and Bristol, as well as portions of Meriden, Cromwell, Newington, Farmington and West Hartford. Includes information on fares, schedules, and routes.
Norwalk Transit District
- Bus service for Norwalk and the rest of southwestern Connecticut.
Peter Pan Bus Lines
- Offering motorcoach service including chartered buses, executive coaches, trolleys, and minibuses, throughout Connecticut. Includes schedule, route, and fare information of the bus lines.
Shore Line East Commuter Rail
- Provides rail service between New Haven and New London. Information on stations, fares, and schedules.
Valley Transit District
- Information on Derby-Waterbury bus service, fares, dial-a-ride, elderly and disabled transit services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 8, 2015 at 11:24:15 UTC -