become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Transportation and Logistics
Open Directory - Business: Transportation and Logistics: Urban Transport: Transit Systems: Regional: North America: Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Transportation
- Bus and Skytrain (automated rail) service for British Columbia, Canada, including Vancouver and Victoria.
- Schedules, fares, teleride, history, maps, numerical and alphabetical route indexes. Provides bus and light rail service in Calgary, Canada.
- Regional rail and bus service for the Toronto, Canada metropolitan area.
Hamilton Street Railway
- Operates a bus-only transit system in Hamilton and Wentworth County, in Ontario. Includes schedules, route information, fare information, and announcements.
- Bus and ferry services in the Halifax Regional Municipality, Canada.
- Bus service for St. John's, Canada.
Montreal by Metro
- Information about the Metro in Montreal, Quebec, including rolling stock, routes, and many pictures.
- Bus service for Niagara Falls, Canada. Includes fares, routes, schedules, and list of services.
- Bus transit service for Ottawa and Carleton, Canada. Operates largest bus system in the world.
Societe de transport de Montreal (STM)
- Offers bus and subway service for Montreal, formerly known as STCUM.
Toronto Transit Commission
- Routes, fares, schedules, history. Toronto, Ontario.
VIA Rail Canada
- Rail services in Canada. Online reservations, schedules, fares, maps, and system information available.
- Provides detailed service information for public transportation in Winnipeg, Canada. Includes fares, maps, timetables and stop schedules.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2013 at 7:54:11 UTC -