the entire directory
only in Transportation_and_Logistics/Urban_Transport
Transportation and Logistics
Tramways and LRT
Science: Technology: Energy: Transportation
Science: Technology: Transportation
Society: Issues: Transportation
This category in other languages:
Accessible Pedestrian Signals
- Manufacturer of accessible pedestrian signals that aid the elderly and disabled to cross busy city intersections. Information on models and ordering.
- Development and application of effective traffic management systems. Information on products available.
Bicycle Transportation Systems, Inc.
- Developing an enclosed air-movement assisted bicycle transit system. Information on design and manufacturing of product.
- Provides passenger counters, automatic vehicle location, software, reporting, statistics.
- Manufactures and sells traffic safety products. Includes information on products offered, and ordering information, is available.
Introduction to Transit Operations Planning
- A four-day course covering service policies, data collection, service analysis, service concepts, scheduling, costing, and demand estimation. Courses are offered throughout the year.
- A not-for-profit organisation promoting a partnership between transport professionals, decision makers, research/academic institutions and the industry. [English/Arabic]
Resource for Urban Design Information
- Multimedia resource for teaching, research, and professional activity in urban design and its related disciplines.
- Supplies traffic management technologies for controlling and managing highway traffic, tunnels, and public transportation. Includes information about products, current projects, and contact information.
- Engineering consultancy and vocational training in all aspects of road safety, traffic management, and integrated transport issues. Information regarding services offered, training programs, and news.
- Manufactures signals for road, rail, and infrastructure applications. Product and ordering information is available.
Transport 2000 BC
- Discusses transportation issues in British Columbia, Canada, including news and transportation-related debates.
Urban Transit Fact Book
- Provides statistics and facts about the world's urban transport systems.
The Urban Transportation Monitor
- A bi-weekly publication delivering coverage of news, information, and analysis on all aspects of today's urban transportation, traffic engineering, and transit industry technologies in the United States. Content from previous issues is provided, as well as subscription information.
Usenet misc.transport.urban-transit -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 27, 2014 at 14:26:00 UTC -