the entire directory
only in Companies/North_America
Transportation and Logistics
Regional: North America: Business and Economy: Shipping, Storage, and Logistics
Regional: North America: Transportation
ABF Freight System, Inc.
- Long haul transportation of general commodities and freight. Provides service to all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico as well as inter-modal transportation around the world.
Acme Logistics, Inc.
- Freight and Logistics company that arranges heavy freight hauling and transportation shipping services for industrial companies in the U.S. and to Mexico and Canada.
- Specializes in providing freight services from and to any location in Canada, across the Continental USA or Mexico.
- Trucking fleet transportation specializing in flatbed, dry van, dedicated fleets and owner operators.
- Provides direct truck service to the 48 states and Canada.
Anderson Trucking Service, Inc.
- Truck transport and logistics service provider. Offers international transportation service. Terminals located throughout U.S. Located in Saint Cloud, Minnesota.
Arctic Express, Inc.
- Specializes in refrigerated transport. Currently services the 48 states as well as British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec. EDI interface capabilities available. Headquartered in Hilliard, Ohio.
Ben Shinn Trucking Inc.
- Trucking company in Iowa specializes in using end dump trucks for hauling dry bulk products, such as glass, steel, and aluminum in all 48 states and Ontario.
Berry & Smith Trucking
- Specializes in intermodal and over the road trucking. Located in the Pacific Northwest.
- Provides transportation, logistics, custom clearing, and warehousing.
Brian Pite Freight, Inc.
- Combining professionalism and reliability, BPF provides shipment in Canada and the U.S. for products conducive to flatbed, stepdeck, and doubledrop trailers.
- An irregular route, general commodities,contract TL carrier. Operates in 48 states, the Ontario Provinces of Canada and through service to Mexico. Located in Mabelvale, Arkansas.
Caledonia Haulers Inc.
- Transports bulk-liquid food products throughout the US and Canada.
- Provides ground and air transportation across Canada, the United States, and between Canada and the rest of the world. Tracking information and pickup requests.
CDN Logistics Inc.
- Full service transportation company providing services throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.
- Provides intermodal, highway and logistics services throughout North America. Includes online services.
Coast to Coast Trucking Inc.
- Services all 50 states and parts of Canada from Cocoa, Fl.
- Provides surface freight transportation for commercial, industrial, retail and manufacturing companies throughout North America. Additionally offers transcontinental LTL service; regional and national multi-modal TL transportation. Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Contractors Cargo Co.
- Transportation services for heavy equipment include the design and fabrication of special hauling equipment, route surveys, necessary highway and road permits.
- Offers transportation services including van and flatbed service, logistics and expanded dedicated services. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Expedited trucking service at standard rates. Covering all 48 states and Canada.
Domestic Freightways Inc.
- A full service freight logistics provider, moving freight within all points of North America.
Eagle West Cranes
- Trucks, cranes and related equipment.Soil buckets, roof graveling equipment, air conditioning dollies, pallet forks, spreader bars, log tongs and man baskets and supply, deliver and install blocks and barriers.
Eassons Transport Ltd.
- Serving truckload destinations to all points in Canada and the USA. Operates a combined fleet of 110 reefer trailers, 35 dry vans and 130 tractors.
- TL common and contract carrier, serving the eastern U.S., Texas and Canada. Online application form for owner-operators. Located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Equipment Express Inc.
- Provides oversize transportation for all of Canada, Mexico and the continental US.
- A full service traffic management firm. ESI provides pick up arrangements,completes all paperwork, audits all freight bills and consolidate carrier activity.
- Carrier of specialized steel products with operating authority in 48 states and Ontario.
Forbes Hewlett, Inc.
- Ontario based trucking company which provides LTL and TL shipping services between Canada and the USA.
Gordon Trucking, Inc.
- Long haul TL transportation. Principle areas of operation include the 17 western states, with expansion into all 48 contiguous states and Canada. Located in Pacific, Washington.
Groendyke Transport Inc.
- Operates a large fleet of tank truck carriers that transport chemical, petroleum, and grain products from coast to coast, and to Mexico and Canada.
- Offers coast-to-coast truckload services throughout the continental United States and Canada.
Homer Mann Trucking
- Heavy haul carrier specializing in overdimensional loads, but service the light construction industry as well. Operates though out the United States, Canada, and the Mexican Border/Port of Entries.
- Liftgate service, air-ride trailers, straight trucks, and courier packages are all examples of the services that are provided.
Interstate Distributor Co
- Provides line and heavy-haul, refrigerated, and intermodal transportation services throughout the continental US, Alaska and Mexico. Based in Tacoma, Washington.
- Freight company servicing the Great Lakes region of the USA and Canada. Includes information about available services, rates, contact and company information, and employment.
Landstar Express America
- Multi-modal expediting company offering trucking, North American and worldwide charter air services. Overview of services, types of transport vehicles, and contact details are provided.
Legacy Transportation Services
- Legacy Transportation Services offers specialized shipping and storage services, including trade show and high-value product transportation, mobile exhibit programs, international shipments, air freight, warehousing, fine art transportation, corporate and household moves.
M.P. Enterprises Inc.
- Truckload and LTL service. Serving Canada and the US.
Matheson Trucking Inc.
- LTL Freight, line haul, postal trucking and fast freight shipments covering most western states.
- An owner operator company that transports general commodities between all points in the US. Also offers service to Canada and Mexico.
- Provides transportation services throughout Canada and the US.
Miller Transporters Inc.
- A common and contract carrier that moves bulk commodities between points in the USA and Canada, and to Mexico via partner carrier interchange.
- Trucking company providing the US and Canada with transborder trucking service. Site provides satellite tracking.
Ohio Northern Transit Company
- Operates equipment including flatbeds, double dropdecks, extendibles and multi-axle supertrailers to move oversized or overweight cargo anywhere in the United States and Canada.
On-Line Trucking Service
- Transportation of merchandise by the truckload or less. A Long Island N.Y. based company covering New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- Provides trucking and courier services throughout southern British Columbia and Alberta, plus international services between the western US and western Canada.
Overnight Transportation Co.
- A LTL motor freight carrier serving all of the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Guam. Site provides online services rates and forms.
PE Kramme Inc.
- Transports liquid food grade products in temperature controlled tankers throughout the US. and Canada.
- A trucking company specializing in large and heavy haul transportation. Operates all across North America.
- Full truckload transportation company, serving North America, specializes in rail and over the road.
- A logistics company specializing in heavy haul trucking.
- Provides refrigerated, tanker and flatbed carrier services across North America. Based in Springfield, MO.
Purdy Brothers Trucking Company
- Truckload carrier of refrigerated and dry van goods serving the forty-eight United States and Canada with a combined company and owner/operator fleet. Business history, terminal locations, and resources for customers and drivers.
Regency Transportation Inc
- Offers truckload transportation and warehousing in the Northeastern United States.
Renold's Transport Ltd.
- A specialty transport company providing service in North America.
Rideway Transport Inc
- ISO-9002 certified truck load carrier operating in the Ontario-Michigan corridor.
- Provides a wide range of LTL transport services throughout North America and worldwide. Site offers interactive customer tools, software, claims service and employment opportunities.
Roehl Transport Inc.
- Provides curtain side, flatbed, and van trailer services throughout the US and Canada. Site has employment application.
- Specializing in construction trucking in the San Francisco Bay area.
Saia Motor Freight Line, Inc.
- Intrastate to international freight carrier, covers all states as well as Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands.
Schneider National, Inc.
- Carrier provides van, refrigerated, flatbed, tanker and heavy haul equipment throughout the USA and Europe. Offers worldwide intermodal services. Based in Green Bay, WI.
- Provides transportation services throughout Canada and the U.S. Additionally offers overnight service between Eastern Ontario and Quebec. Located in Green Valley, Ontario.
Sentry Transport Services
- Time critical,coast-to-coast, van, refrigerated and flatbed contract carrier/freight forwarder based in Lancaster,PA; 24/7 customer service. Specializing in time sensitive deliveries for the printing, packaging and air freight industries.
Stevens West, Inc.
- Truck transportation services for industrial companies throughout North America. Area of expertise is shipping all types of flatbed and dropdeck trailer freight- truck load and LTL.
Suddath Transportation Services
- United Van Lines agent in Jacksonville Florida. Provides various freight services, forwarding and logistics.
Sun Transportation, Inc.
- Suntran specializes in time and temperature sensitive LTL refrigerated transportation of citrus and produce. Its primary LTL shipping destination is the Midwest. In addition, the company ships trailer loads to the rest of the 48 contiguous states.
Super Express Gonzalez
- Freight carrier serves all of Mexico and California.
Teresi Trucking, Inc.
- Provides flatbed truckload hauling throughout the 48 states and LTL in California. They also haul oversize and heavy haul freight on low bed trailers.
- Quotation system online for rates on truckload(TL) and less-than-truckload(LTL). Live tracing for loads for carrier on the road. Other transportation services also available for Canada and USA.
- Flatbed, bulk, and refrigerated transportation and distribution. Subsidiaries operate within U.S., Canada and Mexico.
TransAmerican Trucking Service
- Common and contract carrier. Specializes in over-sized loads. U.S. Customs-Bonded warehouse and container freight station. Located in S. Plainfield, New Jersey
Transport Service Co.
- Based in Hinsdale Illinois, the company transports chemical and food grade products within the continental US, Canada and Mexico.
- From the transportation of a single pallet to the efficient management of an entire logistics system, TransX can take care of all your transportation related needs.
TST Overland Express
- Servicing the United States and Canada.
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc.
- Provides time-definite truckload service. Serves continental United States and selected areas of Canada and Mexico. Headquarters are in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
USF Dugan, Inc.
- Providing regional and inter-regional LTL service throughout the Midwest and Southeast United States, as well as to the provinces of Ontario and Quebec, Canada.
- Operates a group of regional less-than-truckload general commodities motor carriers in the United States and Canada. (Nasdaq: USFC)
- Providing scheduled service to and from all points in British Columbia.
Venezia Transport Service Inc.
- Provides truckload service to all 48 States, Canada and Mexico.
- North American provider of freight services and distribution solutions to a wide variety of companies and industries.
Warren Gibson Ltd.
- Primarily a dry van carrier operating in Ontario, Quebec and the USA. Uses satellite equipped units.
Watkins Motor Lines, Inc.
- Provides LTL and TL service throughout the USA, Canada and Mexico. Tracking, pick up requests and opportunities for employment.
Wiley Sanders Truck Lines
- Truckload carrier operating in USA, Canada and Mexico.
- Provides truck transportation, logistics and overdimensional services in US and Canada.
YRC Worldwide Inc.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which provide less-than-truckload motor carrier transportation services throughout North America and abroad. (Nasdaq: YELL).
- Provides regular and temperature-controlled truckload and LTL service between Southern Ontario and USA.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 4, 2014 at 23:43:56 UTC -