the entire directory
only in Transportation_and_Logistics/Traffic_Control
Transportation and Logistics
Open Directory - Business: Transportation and Logistics: Traffic Control
Business: Business Services: Event Planning and Production: Crowd Control
Science: Technology: Transportation: Traffic Calming
This category in other languages:
Advantec Consulting Engineers
- Transportation engineers and intelligent traffic management systems experts.
American Signal Company (AMSIG)
- Manufacturer of stationary and portable electronic changeable message signs and sign systems.
Athens Technical Specialists Inc.
- A manufacturer of electrical test equipment for the traffic signal, highway, roads, and custom design markets with information on products, training, distributors, the company and contacts.
Blakedale Verge and Marker Posts
- Manufacturer and supplier of a complete range of distance marker posts and verge markers.
- Manufacturers representative for traffic control and traffic safety systems. Products include impact attenuators, pavement marking materials, and decorative surfacing treatments.
- Manufacturer of traffic signal poles, shrouds, polycarbonate framework, and related products.
- Traffic and transportation management solutions including public lighting, traffic control, intelligent transportation systems and access control. Ireland.
- Design and manufacture infrastructure and traffic safety products from recycled rubber. Products include speed bumps and parking curbs.
- Manufacturer of traffic management products, specializing in traffic bollards and cones. Includes a listing of world distributors and an online store for automotive and safety clothing products.
- Manufacturer and designer of barricades and barriers for crowd and vehicle control including police-style, steel, plastic, and portable barricades.
- Manufacturer of traffic counters, traffic analysis software, distance measuring instruments, and related products.
Lakeside Plastics, Inc.
- Manufacturer of traffic cones, barrels and other related safety items.
- Collapsible bollards to help control pedestrian and automobile through traffic.
Micrologic Systems Inc.
- Manufactures products for the transportation and utility industries, such as computerized toll and fare collection systems, and vehicle tracking systems.
- Manufacturer of accessible pedestrian signals that aid the elderly and disabled to cross busy city intersections. Information on models and ordering.
- Manufacturer and supplier of specialist road and associated products.
- Manufactures Highway Beacon, the snowplowable raised reflective pavement marker.
- Manufacture traffic safety equipment including traffic cones, barricades, and security convex mirrors.
- Specializing in communications systems for aircraft and mass transit and other traffic management systems.
The Revenue Markets [TRMI]
- Toll system and equipment products including treadles, ETC systems, coin machines, gates, and collector terminals.
- Provides toll collection systems and services including lane traffic signals, canopy traffic signals, receipt printers, plaza and host computer systems, and related products.
Traffic Control Devices, Inc.
- Installers and maintainers of traffic signal equipment, signs, and intelligent transportation systems. Includes contact locations and employment opportunities.
Traffic Control Products Co., Inc.
- Road and construction signs and other traffic safety and control products.
Traffic and Parking Control Co., Inc. (TAPCO)
- A manufacturer of traffic and parking control signs, pavement markings and related products.
United Toll Systems
- Offering toll systems, facilities management, and road and bridge construction solutions.
- The Netherlands. Suppliers of consultancy, services and systems for optimum processing of automobile and rail traffic flows. Part of the Volker Wessels Group. English and Dutch.
- Manufacturer of security, drawing, and storage system products.
Work Area Protection Corporation
- Manufacturer of traffic control and work zone safety products.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 8, 2010 8:00:21 AM EST -