become an editor
the entire directory
only in Operators/North_America
Transportation and Logistics
Regional: North America: Transportation
Aberdeen & Rockfish Railroad Company
- This system of three short line carriers (Aberdeen and Rockfish, Pee Dee River Railway, and Dunn-Erwin) serves the Fayetteville, NC/SC area, with connections to CSX and NS.
Arkansas Missouri Railroad
- Originally part of the Frisco, this freight and passenger excursion railroad operates 149 miles of track between Monett, MO and Fort Smith, AK, connecting with BNSF, UP and KCS; also offers engine and car maintenance services.
BNSF - Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway operates services and in the mid and western United States
Canadian Pacific Railway
- Canadian Pacific Railway connects the Atlantic and the Pacific coasts with the heart of North America. Linking principal Canadian cities as well as 16 states in the U.S. Midwest and Northeast.
Canton Railroad Company
- Class III, shortline switch carrier in East Baltimore City and Baltimore County, Maryland.
Chicago SouthShore and South Bend Railroad
- Shortline freight railroad operating between northwest Indiana and Chicago.
CNR Home Page
- Canadian National Railway, Canada's largest freight railroad, provides seamless transportation and intermodal service throughout North America.
Consolidated Rail Corporation (Conrail)
- Operate Freight services across mid and eastern United States.
- Dakota Missouri Valley and Western Railroad is a short-line freight railroad that operates in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana.
Farmrail Railroad Western Oklahoma
- A shortline railroad serving Western Oklahoma with connections to BNSF and UP. Services include freight, railcar storage and passenger excursions.
Fort Worth & Western Railroad
- Shortline railroad headquartered in Fort Worth Texas.
Genesee & Wyoming Inc.
- Owns and operates short line and regional freight railroads in the United States, Canada, Australia and the Netherlands. (Nasdaq: GNWR).
Hoosier Southern Railroad Tell City River Port
- A public port on the Ohio River at mile 727 and railroad that operates from the port through Perry and Spencer counties to its connection with the Norfolk Southern at Lincoln City, Indiana.
Iowa Interstate Railroad
- Information including maps, tariff rates, and notices.
Kansas City Southern Rail Network
- KCS and its affiliates form the "NAFTA railway," linking mid-America, Mexico and, through interchange with Canadian National, Canada.
- Provides transportation via csx as well as railcar service and train storage in Madison, southeastern Indiana.
Mississippi Export Railroad
- The north/south corridor connecting the Canadian National Railroad and the east-west line of CSX Transportation . Also provides boxcar, track maintenance, and cargo handling.
Morristown & Erie Railway
- A short line freight railroad serving customers in Morris and Essex counties in New Jersey. The railway also runs the Ohio River, a private rail car available for charter on Amtrak trains.
Nashville & Eastern Railroad
- NERR and the Nashville and Western Railroad are Tennessee freight railroad shortlines serving central Tennessee.
Norfolk Southern Corporation
- The railroad system's lines extend over approximately 14,400 miles of road in 20 states, primarily in the Southeast and Midwest, and the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Ontario Northland Rail Service
- Operates rail services in Ontario.
Ontario Southland Railway Inc.
- Contacts, operation, history and photos of OSR trains.
Paducah & Louisville Railway
- Operates 281 miles of rail lines between Paducah and Louisville, Kentucky.
Providence and Worcester Railroad
- Operate rail services across New England.
Railroad Development Corporation
- Operator of a number of railroads in the Americas.
Santa Maria Valley Railroad (SMVRR)
- Standard-gauge shortline railroad providing predominantly freight service to customers in the Santa Maria Valley, California. Includes history, description of services, and other news and information.
Shore Line East Railroad
- The Connecticut Department of Transportation's commuter rail service between New London and New Haven and beyond, operating Monday through Friday.
TCRY Home Page
- Short-line railroad operating in Richland (Tri-Cities) and Olympia, WA with connections to the UP and BNSF.
Union Pacific Railroad
- Information and contacts for rail shippers, and those conducting goods, services and real estate transactions.
Vermont Rail Systems
- Freight and passenger railroad operating in Vermont.
VIA Rail Canada Inc.
- National passenger rail network. Full schedule and fares, with online booking.
Wisconsin and Southern Railroad
- Passenger and freight railroad company servicing Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
Usenet misc.transport.rail.americas -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 6, 2015 at 11:30:46 UTC -