become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shipyards/Shipbreaking
Transportation and Logistics
Open Directory - Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Shipyards: Shipbreaking
Business: Environment: Waste Management: Recycling
Able UK Limited
- Billingham. Offer demolition, dismantling and development services including ship breaking, offshore decommissioning and marketing of reusable equipment.
Alang Ship Breaking Yard
- Global Security article describes the yard's development, capacity, and current production, with a brief discussion of industry issues.
- Daily reports on activity at the yard, including ships in process, prices, and availability of equipment.
Delta Navigation Co. (DNC)
- Buys ships for demolition at Alang, India. They list recent vessels handled, describe information needed for a bid, and note charter and other services they offer.
GMS (Global Marketing Systems)
- Cash buyer of ships for recycling in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and China. They describe their business, the advantages and disadvantages of each shipbreaking yard, and information necessary for a quote.
Improving conditions in Shipbreaking
- IMF (International Metalworkers' Federation) reports and position papers, focusing on working conditions and labor organizing in the yards.
2nd Global Ship Recycling Summit
- Presentations and conclusions from a MARE Forum conference, including a proposed Ship Recycling Industry Charter. (July 25, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 9, 2008 3:34:17 AM EDT -