become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Transportation and Logistics
- Warren, Rhode Island. Design, engineering and repair of steel, aluminum, and composite vessels up to 250 feet. They detail their company history, list recent contracts and deliveries, and mention their lift dock and construction yard.
Bollinger Shipyards, Inc.
- Since 1946, the Bollinger family has served the marine industry by building, repairing and servicing a wide variety of floating platforms and equipment.
Conrad Industries Inc.
- Specializing in boat and barge repairs as well as barge, drydock and miscellaneous construction from yards in Texas and Louisiana.
The General Ship Repair Corp.
- Baltimore, Maryland. Repairs of ships, tugs, and barges. They note their fabrication and machining shops and floating dry dock, with photos of repairs in progress.
J.M. Martinac Shipbuilding Corporation
- Tacoma, Washington. Construction of trawlers, seiners, yachts, and tugs. They provide company history, photos and specifications of their standard products, and information on the yard's construction ways and dock.
Mathew Marine Inc. Ship Repair
- Providing information and utilities for offshore, ship repair and maintenance services. Online ordering and information requesting is available.
Metro Machine Corporation
- Ship repair and dismantling. Shipyards in Norfolk, VA, Philadelphia and Chester, PA, and Erie, PA. Serving both commercial and government clients with excellent craftsmen.
Pacific Ship Repair and Fabrication
- Services for a broad range of craft from carriers to commercial tugs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2012 at 7:24:04 UTC -