the entire directory
only in Maritime/Shipyards
Transportation and Logistics
Agents and Agencies
Central and South America
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Watercraft
Business: Energy: Oil and Gas: Offshore
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Equipment and Supplies
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Services: Underwater Services
Recreation: Boating: Build and Design
This category in other languages:
- From yards in Brazil, Finland, France, Germany, Norway and Romania, they construct cruise vessels, ferries, merchant ships, and offshore and specialized vessels. They describe the products and capabilities of each yard, with corporate news and financials. [English/French]
Arab Heavy Industries (AHI)
- Ajman, UAE. Ship repair, conversion, and building, as well as steel fabrication services. They describe their facilities, including a 30,000 DWT dry dock, four slipways, and machine and electrical shops, with a list of major projects completed.
ASRY (Arab Shipbuilding and Repair Yard)
- Bahrain. Floating and dry docks, designed to handle very large vessels. They describe some notable repair projects, with information on the company's facilities and key staff.
- Haifa. Construction of military and commercial ships, as well as aluminum boats and steel structures. They overview their facilities and list recent projects.
- Limassol, Cyprus. Afloat ship repairs, drydocking of yachts and small vessels, cleaning, and steel fabrication. Photos of recent projects, listing of services and equipment, and information on employment.
Service Stations for Ships
- Directory of repair yards and spare parts suppliers from publisher Storck Verlag.
Shipbuilding Discussion Group
- Shipyard workers, boat operators, owners, designers, engineers, researchers, educators, and students respond to questions, announce new developments, or post technical information relevant to ship production.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2015 at 15:24:07 UTC -