become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ferries/North_America
Transportation and Logistics
Ship Owners and Management
Alaska Marine Highway System
- Official site for Alaska's ferry system. Provides passenger/ cabin and vehicle transport between Alaska, Canada, and Washington state.
Alaska State Ferry System Homer Terminal
- Information about the Alaska State Ferry System; reservations, booking, schedules.
Baystate Cruise Company
- High speed service from Boston to Provincetown and return: information and online ticketing.
- Current conditions at major terminals, services and ships, routes and schedules and fares.
- Ferry service between Port Angeles, WA and Victoria B.C.
Cross Sound Ferry Services, Inc.
- Year round vehicle, truck, motorcoach, and passenger ferry service between Orient Point, Long Island, New York and New London, Connecticut.
Lake Champlain Transportation Co.
- Three convenient and spectacular ferry crossings between Vermont and New York, along with a variety of excursion cruises.
- Provides a vital link between the island of Newfoundland and the Canadian mainland.
Miller Boat Line
- Passenger and vehicle ferries from Catawba Point to the Lake Erie Islands of Put-in-Bay(South Bass Island)and Middle Bass Island, Ohio.
Northumberland Ferries Limited and Bay Ferries Limited
- Wood Islands, P.E.I. and Caribou, Nova Scotia, Bar Harbor, Maine and Yarmouth, Nova Scotia and between Saint John, New Brunswick and Digby, Nova Scotia.
S.S. Badger- Lake Michigan Carferry
- Schedule and fares including commercial vehicles.
San Francisco Bay Ferry
- Provides fast ferry services to nine terminals in the area. Includes schedules and dock locations. California.
Shepler's Mackinac Island Ferry Service
- Offering a fast comfortable trip from St. Ignace or Mackinaw City to Mackinac Island. Sheplers also offers cruises, weddings and freight service.
Ferries - North America
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2016 at 1:03:38 UTC -